**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Question guys. I got the new khaki (olive) tech fleece pants in a size XL recently and noticed they fit a little bit tighter than my grey XL tech fleece pants. Just wondering if the maroon tech fleece joggers fit similar to the khaki (olive) colorway, or have the same fit as the grey colorways. Kind of confusing post, but hopefully someone can help me out haha. Thanks.

Just copped the maroon & squadron blue tech fleece pants out of jimmy jazz, now I have to find the wind runners in my size....not really fan of the aw77 hoodies

Just copped the maroon & squadron blue tech fleece pants out of jimmy jazz, now I have to find the wind runners in my size....not really fan of the aw77 hoodies

I went with AW77 after not being able to find great deals on the wind runners unfortunately. I figured I won't be wearing them that often and had searched for a few weeks.

Question guys. I got the new khaki (olive) tech fleece pants in a size XL recently and noticed they fit a little bit tighter than my grey XL tech fleece pants. Just wondering if the maroon tech fleece joggers fit similar to the khaki (olive) colorway, or have the same fit as the grey colorways. Kind of confusing post, but hopefully someone can help me out haha. Thanks.
I have the olive pants and they also fit me much tighter than greys or blacks.  tf pants seem inconsistent with the fit with some colors.  as far maroon i cant comment because I don't own that color, but if you can buy from ndc, just order both and keep the size that fits best.   also sometimes if you wear the pants more often they stretch out a bit, making it more bearable if its just slightly tight.   hope that helps. 

I have the olive pants and they also fit me much tighter than greys or blacks.  tf pants seem inconsistent with the fit with some colors.  as far maroon i cant comment because I don't own that color, but if you can buy from ndc, just order both and keep the size that fits best.   also sometimes if you wear the pants more often they stretch out a bit, making it more bearable if its just slightly tight.   hope that helps. 

I found some olive/khaki and grey w/ black zipper pants for 70 at the gurnee outlet 2 weeks ago - bought the khaki, went home and tried them on and they definitely fit tighter than my black and grey/volt pair (all mediums) debating whether to keep them or put them on up on the bay =\

i have noticed zero difference in sizing between different colors in the pants. Maybe if I wore a pair for a while and switched to a different pair I havnt worn then I would, but yeah I dont get what you guys are saying.

hello all,

this is prob a noob question, but can someone explain the major differences between aw77 hoodie and the windrunner tech fleeces?  

im looking to buy one of the hoodies, and i find colorways in both styles, just with the windrunner's a little more pricey.

worth the difference in price or?

both have the same material makeup-- 66% cotton and 33% polyester. 

is nike's clearance deals the best deal out right now? ($90)

Thanks in advance.

hello all,

this is prob a noob question, but can someone explain the major differences between aw77 hoodie and the windrunner tech fleeces?  

im looking to buy one of the hoodies, and i find colorways in both styles, just with the windrunner's a little more pricey.

worth the difference in price or?

both have the same material makeup-- 66% cotton and 33% polyester. 

is nike's clearance deals the best deal out right now? ($90)

Thanks in advance.
The major difference is the fit, Windrunner is more fitted, aw77 is slightly boxy on the body. Did you find the windrunner in that colourway in the picture? I've been looking for one of those.

i have noticed zero difference in sizing between different colors in the pants. Maybe if I wore a pair for a while and switched to a different pair I havnt worn then I would, but yeah I dont get what you guys are saying.

There's a difference for sure. How many pairs of bottoms do you have?

The major difference is the fit, Windrunner is more fitted, aw77 is slightly boxy on the body. Did you find the windrunner in that colourway in the picture? I've been looking for one of those.
Thanks for the info.  

Outside of the obvious iconic windrunner "V" design, and slimmer fit, they are pretty close in look and feel?

i forget which model i tried on instore, but i remember the medium fitting well (5'10, 165-170lb.)

Before someone flames you for asking a question you can answer for yourself on Google, the answer is yes.
Isn't that what you're doing? :tongue:  Yeah I actually only looked through Nike.com, the footsites and ebay. Apparently they exist but seem hard to find, anybody know if they have these in stock anywhere? Also, what the sizing is like compared to the AW77? 

Before someone flames you for asking a question you can answer for yourself on Google, the answer is yes.

View media item 1897750

Isn't that what you're doing? :tongue:  Yeah I actually only looked through Nike.com, the footsites and ebay. Apparently they exist but seem hard to find, anybody know if they have these in stock anywhere? Also, what the sizing is like compared to the AW77? 

Bruh... Someone answered the windrunner vs aw77 question in the last 10 posts.

Bruh... Someone answered the windrunner vs aw77 question in the last 10 posts.
I know but he just said it was more fitted. Would you translate that as running smaller? I just wanted a little more clarification. 

There's a difference for sure. How many pairs of bottoms do you have?

8 pairs in and I honestly never notice a difference, or i just dont care enough to notice at all :lol:

comparison fit pics of TK and TF coming

Gotcha. Personally, I noticed a difference but not enough for me to need to swap sizes. Some people wear a much more snug fit that I wear so I can imagine the difference could mean a lot to them.

So first off after taking these pics I think Im seeing I could actually go down to a Medium, but I refuse to buy all new windrunners :lol:

I wasnt able to get very detailed, but just to give you some sort of idea, both are Larges. The TF is definitely more fitted. The TK seems longer on my body and there is definitely alot more room in the torso area.

TF
View media item 1897830

TK
View media item 1897831

TF
View media item 1897832

TK
View media item 1897833

Back
Top Bottom