**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

My grey aw77 came from the outlet. Shade isn't identical to the bottoms but it's close enough for me.
After searching for weeks for grey tops for a solid price, I was fortunate enough to get 2 for the low. 1 more piece in the mail and I may be done for a long time.

gotta start that TK next :lol:

For the right price. The grey is too dope but I'm a stickler on clothing prices to be honest.

My grey aw77 came from the outlet. Shade isn't identical to the bottoms but it's close enough for me.
After searching for weeks for grey tops for a solid price, I was fortunate enough to get 2 for the low. 1 more piece in the mail and I may be done for a long time.

nice pick ups. Nike colors messing up our matchy matchy game tho. 
laugh.gif

nice pick ups. Nike colors messing up our matchy matchy game tho. :lol:

:lol: they trying to hate but I can't be stopped

Everything I listed for Nike SL was gone as of this morning. Not much tech fleece today, only the burgundy funnel in a L and XL. All the resellers were lined up today beginning at 9 because of the sale. Really have to get lucky when all of them are out.

What's the % off for the sale?

So I decided to pick up the the grey TK wind runner with the black tech fleece. I did not like the grey TK pants AT ALL, black were ok but I settled for the TF black pants. 

is this techknit worth it?

might be able to get a hold of some from the employee store?

very solid with the employee discount. Lets be real though, none of this stuff is really worth more than $100. I copped because i couldn't resist the grey pattern. And the cut was great. But its not $280 after tax worthy. I cut myself a couple of times once i got home and realized i went ahead and copped.

Caved and copped the TK wind runner. I had to go half down from my typical XL with TF. TTS was way too roomy to me

Bottoms were ok TTS but definitely roomier than TF. I passed though. Didn't like them nearly as much as the top

Tried the white crew beck with the mwah near the arm pit area and it was awful.
You mean size down right? Lol half down size 1/2XL. Jk. but damn you making me want to cop from centre so bad... They don't charge tax too. So tempting...

Anybody have or have had the chance to try on the TF 2 pants? I saw them at a nearby FL but didn't have the time to try it on.

Does it not look as tapered as the 1st gen or is it just me?

If you ask if something is "worth it" in this thread you are going to get 100 different answers. I would say yes it's totally worth it. The second I tried it on my purchase was justified. And if you are talking about the employee store at the Nike Headquarters than you shouldn't even have to ask... You're not really going to find a better deal than 50% off.

Back
Top Bottom