**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

wait what? You wen to the great mall to order the squadron windrunner? Each is 70? Sorry I live near the mall so I am very curious
I did a phone order, I called them early to reserve a pair but at that time they couldn't do a phone order because it was busy and I told them I'll just call again before they closed. I could have went there but I hate traffic.

Just grabbed Olive FT and they have the new cuff style....Is that just for the 2016 FT's? Or is that gon be the norm from here on out?

Not TF related so I wont take away from the thread too much, but I know I mentioned a couple weeks ago I was waiting on the Adidas Athleisure pants (their expensive non primeknit ones) to come in. If anyone was thinking about them and want some info, just shoot me a PM. I already know based off the price 95% of the thread is out. (not trying to take shots)

Im ready to call my self the sweat suit don with all the sweats I have, damn I never realized I had this problem :lol:

Not a huge fan of the athleisure pants fit the finish on the other hand is fresh... and they were actually less expensive than my tk pant with tax vs no tax and similar price point

Last edited:
After 3 weeks of traveling (still on vacation at the moment) and eating good in Asia, I think I need to size up on all my tech fleece at the moment lol.

Last edited:
Not a huge fan of the athleisure pants fit the finish on the other hand is fresh... and they were actually less expensive than my tk pant with tax vs no tax and similar price point

they were definitely ALOT thicker than I was expecting them to be, not quite as fitted/tapered as TF, but they arnt super baggy either. I got em for about $100 off so I think they were worth it, plus I needed some solid black adidas sweats with the way my adidas collection is growing :lol:

Shout out to @bigj505 for the pm on the villa sales.

My wife gonna send you a strongly worded pm later
laugh.gif
roll.gif

they changed the cut and fit on the newer style, with the black 3m draw cord. More fitted smaller that's why you see the legs are a bit more smaller, there both TF non cropped.
Good to know. Is the black 3m drawstring the only way to differentiate on every colorway?

Good to know. Is the black 3m drawstring the only way to differentiate on every colorway?

Pretty much the draw cord color and the sizing difference. If you read the inner side tag it tells you the season and year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom