**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

they were definitely ALOT thicker than I was expecting them to be, not quite as fitted/tapered as TF, but they arnt super baggy either. I got em for about $100 off so I think they were worth it, plus I needed some solid black adidas sweats with the way my adidas collection is growing :lol:

Same....

I wish they would have came when it was still cold here in cali but now it's to warm to even wear them. I'll probably get some prime knits as well.

Gotta find this grey tk wind runner on sale first tho

is the TF2 the drop crotch version?
nah. 2.0 are those neapolitan ice cream TF 
laugh.gif

The blks arent so bad but the TF 2.0 are supposed to be winterized 

The upper on TF 2.0 is woven and has a button fly. I own a pair and love the fact that I don't have to pull my pants down to pee

Picked up the Maroon wind runner at my local clearance (centralia,WA) for 49.99 plus tax. Had them scan the barcode to find more cuz there was only one left. Also had a FSR of women's cape hoodie in red, bought it for the girl. They were 69.99 I believe. Ended up getting the dark grey heather wind runner for 37 shipped.

Question: With Nike doing the 20% off soon will I be able to get some money back? If so how?

Last edited:
Picked up the Maroon wind runner at my local clearance for 49.99 plus tax. Had them scan the barcode to find more cuz there was only one left. Also had a FSR of women's cape hoodie in red, bought it for the girl. They were 69.99 I believe. Ended up getting the dark grey heather wind runner for 37 shipped.

Question: With Nike doing the 20% off soon will I be able to get some money back? If so how?

can you post the "local outlet" so others can eat too if they are near?

What is the 20/25% sale code for? Is it anything on Nike, or just tech fleece? like would it include the new tech knit? Sorry a noob here so im curious [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What is the 20/25% sale code for? Is it anything on Nike, or just tech fleece? like would it include the new tech knit? Sorry a noob here so im curious [emoji]128514[/emoji]
nope, only clearance

no idea why that quote from Casper was in there

Last edited:
Nike does a general clearance code at the end of most months

Looking for some deals on TF shorts for the summer...Do they get discounted?? popularity just drove prices up and up on TF...

Premier has a 20%off code feb20 and free ship over 90

TF selection sucks but they have a few items at full price so you can use the code

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom