**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Repped, $19.95 for shipping, so $160. Im super tempted to grab a grey pair right now, not gunna lie. they take paypal too so definitely legit, or you can at least feel safe ordering.

cop the set and you get free shipping :tongue:

Champs has the olive windrunner online for 69.99 Large if you add something else to get to $75 you can use 15% off using code LKS16M3L.

FootLocker is doing the same thing but sizes run larger iirc

NDC put back up a few sizes of the game royal tech pants, grabbed a pair before that 20% off code expired and also got 12% cash back from ebates

Champs has the olive windrunner online for 69.99 Large if you add something else to get to $75 you can use 15% off using code LKS16M3L.

FootLocker is doing the same thing but sizes run larger iirc

Once you try to checkout they say out of stock, tried for these last week. Ended up just getting the grey tf pants for 90 + 15% off.

http://www.menlook.com/us/search?q=techknit

TK tops for $174 and bottoms for $140. I didn't look at shipping or anything, and I'm 99% sure this site is legit.

I think code: CRAZY10 may get you an additional $10 off too.
rep'd. just picked up a size small. depending on how it fits, either this grey small or the black medium i've worn once that is slightly big on me will be up for grabs for a decent price to a fellow NTer. will update when update is available.

and the thing about people withholding seems farfetched to me. constant steals and deals being posted each and every day.

Repped for that Menlook link. No mediums in the Cool Grey Windrunner left though :smh:.

So sad...

Nike is going to cancel my bright crimson windrunner order i made 2 days ago. just got off of the chat with a rep.

DTLR... that $9 hoodie.... no news on it so im thinking thats gonna be cancelled too.

Da TF gods dont love me no more :smh:

laugh.gif

That ended yesterday.... That's what Nike does, wait until the sale is over and then put up stuff people wanted to buy with 20% off... Trolling everybody.... The Goat

That ended yesterday.... That's what Nike does, wait until the sale is over and then put up stuff people wanted to buy with 20% off... Trolling everybody.... The Goat

Yep... I was trying to get my wife 2 women's windrunners that mysteriously were taken down. Back up in a near fsr now that the sale is over. :stoneface:

received my size M squadron blue tech fleece pants from NDC, but they seem to fit slimmer than my black and grey... should I size up to a L?

Back
Top Bottom