**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Can confirm that the TK runs a little big. Got my pants in from End yesterday as well and went from my usual medium in TF to a small in TK. Similar length and fit from the knees down, but even with the size down the TK have a little more room in crotch and thighs. I'm 5'10" 150 for reference. Really amazing feel and quality though.

I tried on a small tech knit pant and it was tight. I agree the windrunner runs big but the pants fit similar to tech fleece

if techknit runs as big as they say it does this may be the first time ive been able to wear a large comfortably for years 
laugh.gif
 maybe ill even try on a medium cause im cutting

RIP jd bruh man
frown.gif

I tried on a small tech knit pant and it was tight. I agree the windrunner runs big but the pants fit similar to tech fleece

I wouldnt say the pants fit "similar" but I take the same size in both. TF is definitely supposed to be more fitted.

nyc757 nyc757 Thanks for the info - looks like I'm gonna have to wait it out for next TK version then. One of my hesitations with the current crop was that people mentioned it was less fitted than TF.

To clarify the current TK pant ( Libero Pant 728667-043)  arent technically joggers  

But the ones below are

810560-065 ( Theres a blk and obsidian cw as well) 

So I misspoke earlier its not a update of the same TK pant but a new model hence the new sku/color code 

Hope that helps lol. 

any thought of changing the name of the thread to tech pack? we talk about knit and mesh and other parts of the pack, not just fleece in here.

Got my first pair of tech knit pants today. Awesome
FYI I wear tech fleece pants in xl. Tech knit , large is perfect. Size 36 waist. 5'8

Package arrived from end today. Got the tk pants, red tf shorts (little brighter than I expected) and a tk shirt. Fit is good sized down for sure. Went with medium on everything. I'm 5'5" 174 for reference. Wish they had the black tk sweater though.
View media item 2012240

Did you have to pay US customs?

I did not. FedEx dropped off the package, no customs charges

the one TK i really want doe....

If you ever find it in a price that's comfortable for you I would definitely pick it up. Wore mine today and can already tell this will be a go-to piece for a while.

youre around my size can you post fit pics? i hear these run a bit larger than techfleece. 

nah :lol: I don't do fit pics bro

The next TK iteration will be more tailored than the current version.

Glad you put this tid-bit out there. These Libero pants are definitely a good fit for me, wouldn't want them any more fitted so looks like an easy pass on the track pant unless these Liberos stretch a lot. I hope they don't

USA windrunner came in :smokin

I picked one up for my brother as a birthday gift too, and I may or may not have started a new full-fledged TF addict :rofl:

Going to the outlet today to see if I find a good deal on some tf. Doubt it but I need some pro combat stuff and use this family coupon

throwing in the towel on Nike ever giving me all white TF pants.

Tears down my cheek
I don't know if I could do all white, but I'd be so down for a new release of the birch tops and bottoms. Unless that's what you're talking about, because then I'm with you

Back
Top Bottom