**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

@NYC757  @BradleySupreme  @jayli  @DrKingSchultz

To be clear, we're talking about these, yeah? : http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-pants/pid-10065892/pgid-10084639

Perhaps I'm wearing them way wrong. I was definitely buying jeans that were too short until just recently so I wouldn't put it past me.  I figured they all just had the same length regardless of size and I was just screwed either way.

Here are a few photos I threw together. This is where they fall when standing, with the lowest cut socks/shoes I have. When I said "snug" I was talking about the leg itself. Usually wear these wth a higher shoe to combat the length issue:

@NYC757  @BradleySupreme  @jayli  @DrKingSchultz

To be clear, we're talking about these, yeah? : http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-pants/pid-10065892/pgid-10084639

Perhaps I'm wearing them way wrong. I was definitely buying jeans that were too short until just recently so I wouldn't put it past me.  I figured they all just had the same length regardless of size and I was just screwed either way.

Here are a few photos I threw together. This is where they fall when standing, with the lowest cut socks/shoes I have. When I said "snug" I was talking about the leg itself. Usually wear these wth a higher shoe to combat the length issue:
Yeah I would say large would be better for length but your pretty slim so they would be very loose on you if this is how a medium fits on you. 

For reference purposes a large on me sits about where your socks stop and Im 6'1 175. 

There is a new TF pant coming out in the Fall so maybe give those a try but if you dont mind how the current ones fit/look then dont change a thing. I was picturing something more drastic in my head lol. 

This is why I own more TF shorts than pants less sizing issues. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
where though ? :smile:

Anything over 6'2 and youre gonna need a large. My homie is 6'0 190 and an M is a perfect athletic, snug fit. Im 5'10 175ish and I can do an M or an S.

Purchased a grey (065) tf wind runner from jersey gardens for $37.79 after all discounts (40% tf and 30% f&f), original discount price on the ticket was $89.99. They had some more Larges and Xlarges on the rack.

Last edited:
Was via Assist. Only the grey was marked at $35. Ordered pairs for some of my boys and a few people here.

Someone just put up some blue tech knit pants for 119. Small large and xl. 15 less than what I paid. Damn lol

Was via Assist. Only the grey was marked at $35. Ordered pairs for some of my boys and a few people here.

I tried this and they wouldn't let me get the deal. They had tech but they were all 69.99 pants and I had my friends and family coupon. I tried to match that $30 grey deal on assist no dice. Was also seeing if they could get me a pair of Aqua 8's for 100 or Kobe allstar for like 115 but didn't work either

@NYC757  Thanks for the tip on the upcoming release. I love the fit, I just wish they were longer. Planning on snagging the TF shorts soon...

Anyone know if the hero stretches out in the arms? I sized down but the sleeves are a bit tight.

Back
Top Bottom