**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

How do the tf shorts fit compared to the pants? I have the black and grey pair of pants and they fit a little loose, but pretty well. Im 5'9 160 lbs

How do the tf shorts fit compared to the pants? I have the black and grey pair of pants and they fit a little loose, but pretty well. Im 5'9 160 lbs
Different.

There is less "fit" issues on shorts than pants; I suggest the same size as pant cuz thats what I wear 

At the end of the day they are just clothes, if they dont fit as you want them too just return them.

Yea my large shorts fit good and I wear L pants. Less fitted feel IMO but still tapered. Length sits at my knee

I know we size down for everything tk just wasn't sure on the shorts. Thanks for the help guys planning a order once I'm out of work.

I know we size down for everything tk just wasn't sure on the shorts. Thanks for the help guys planning a order once I'm out of work.

not everything, just windrunners. I've found the pants and shorts TTS. Havnt tried the tees or crewneck

not everything, just windrunners. I've found the pants and shorts TTS. Havnt tried the tees or crewneck

I actually ended up sizing down on everything. Pretty glad I did though. Gonna order tts on the shorts though. Thanks again fellas

Back
Top Bottom