**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Not cropped

I have the blue tk and they are a wee bit shorter than the same size of tf pants. The model in that pic either is very tall or has them hitched up.

The tk pants are cuffed. the nike cropped are not cuffed having seen them in person.

Last edited:
You couldn't pay me to wear those

The color is one thing but the winterizing of the top half of them makes for a scratchy sweatpant/snowboard pant hybrid which is fit for neither. These things never sold, I've seen every colorway at an outlet already.

bradleysupreme bradleysupreme Got any pics of yourself wearing the TK pants that you can post? I'm debating picking up a pair but since NYC757 mentioned a TF-cut TK is on the way, that sounds more appealing to me but wanted to see what the current style fit looks like. Thanks

@BradleySupreme Got any pics of yourself wearing the TK pants that you can post? I'm debating picking up a pair but since NYC757 mentioned a TF-cut TK is on the way, that sounds more appealing to me but wanted to see what the current style fit looks like. Thanks
This is all I really got right now, it def doesn't fit like TF. It's not as slim through the thigh.

Some people probably don't like it because they expect it to be just like TF but I love it for what it is. 100 times more comfortable than the fleece.

thanks. how is it in the calves? did you size down?

The comfort is what has me intrigued, but I really like the tapered fit of TF. So perhaps waiting for that to come out is my best bet.

thanks. how is it in the calves? did you size down?

The comfort is what has me intrigued, but I really like the tapered fit of TF. So perhaps waiting for that to come out is my best bet.
I did not size down. I go TTS for everything. Yes, it fits looser but I believe that is intentional because it is a spring jacket/pants designed to keep you cool. Whereas the fleece fits more snug and fitted because it's designed to keep you warm. 

There is a slight taper from the knee down but not as tapered as the TF. These are the Libero pants which they use for the Nike Soccer Warm Up Kits so it's a different cut to begin with.

Had I sized down the pants would be too short (looking like the photo from the link that @23legacy45  posted) as well as the arms of the Windrunner.

Last edited:
I did not size down. I go TTS for everything. Yes, it fits looser but I believe that is intentional because it is a spring jacket/pants designed to keep you cool. Whereas the fleece fits more snug and fitted because it's designed to keep you warm. 

There is a slight taper from the knee down but not as tapered as the TF. These are the Libero pants which they use for the Nike Soccer Warm Up Kits so it's a different cut to begin with.

Had I sized down the pants would be too short (looking like the photo from the link that @23legacy45
 posted) as well as the arms of the Windrunner.

I am normally sz large for TF aw77 but for some reason the TK wind runner runs big. Had to go with a medium. Does anyone else experience this same fitment? FYI I am 5'9 175 lbs.

I also wear sz L in TF pants and want to know if I need to size down for the TK pants?

This is all I really got right now, it def doesn't fit like TF. It's not as slim through the thigh.

Some people probably don't like it because they expect it to be just like TF but I love it for what it is. 100 times more comfortable than the fleece.
definitely looks really good. just not gonna work at those prices for me.

I am normally sz large for TF aw77 but for some reason the TK wind runner runs big. Had to go with a medium. Does anyone else experience this same fitment? FYI I am 5'9 175 lbs.

I also wear sz L in TF pants and want to know if I need to size down for the TK pants?
I LITERALLY answered the "some reason" in the post you quoted.

I am also 5'9" and wear a M in both TF & TK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom