**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hey guys, looking for an Aeroloft bomber jacket (black L), so if you see one with good price online hit me up please. For now, there is one on the bay for 123$. Thanks.

Last edited:
I saw these TF pieces at the outlet yesterday that I've never seen before fellas.

It looked like a big windrunner. But it had mesh running from the armpit down the arm a little. The other one had mesh on the back. I shoulda took pics

i think im calling it quits on the tech fleece guys. got all the pieces that i thought i wanted and then sold all of the ones i knew i didnt need when i actually got them in hand. sold my 2xxl black n98 and got an XL for $45 yesterday. Now im just debating on size swapping my tiger stripe n98 which is a size XL-T for just an XL. Other than that I'm done. I love what I have but even then  barely wear them, its been fun guys.

If i find any deals i wont hesitate to share it with you guys

JD retiring from TF!? Feels like the end of an era
frown.gif
man i like them dont get me wrong, but after getting the essentials the urge to buy just started going away. and then on top of that i havent worn any tech fleece since like april aside from an occasional gym appearance. as much as i love the whole athleisure scene i just rarely have the opportunity to be dressed that way for any real extended period of time

Last edited:

Thanks, good deal.

Sometimes the back flap part of the windrunners are long and flappy, lol. I like to be form fitting like seen in the model. I think if I get an L. It might flap, but don't know how tech knit fits.
The dovetail on WR is too long for me feels weird lol 

man i like them dont get me wrong, but after getting the essentials the urge to buy just started going away. and then on top of that i havent worn any tech fleece since like april aside from an occasional gym appearance. as much as i love the whole athleisure scene i just rarely have the opportunity to be dressed that way for any real extended period of time
This happens to most sensible people lol. I just update my black TF and keep it moving. Most of the colors arent for me but cool for window shopping. 
I saw these TF pieces at the outlet yesterday that I've never seen before fellas.

It looked like a big windrunner. But it had mesh running from the armpit down the arm a little. The other one had mesh on the back. I shoulda took pics
Sounds like Hero and HyperMesh line. 

First bigj now jd...
youll catch me in other threads here and there

after buying all of the piece i have i realized that the only things i actually wanted were the ones that i could dress up a little bit more and wear with jeans and such to work or something. that just ended up being the n98's and crew necks. The pants, windrunners, and aw77s i have are great, i just dont wear them often cause of the course life takes. I wear the crew necks and n98s to work thursdays and fridays when whether permits.

Hey guys, looking for an Aeroloft bomber jacket (black L), so if you see one with good price online hit me up please. For now, there is one on the bay for 123$. Thanks.
Well, just pulled the trigger on it. I dig this look a lot.

Last edited:
Huge shoutout to drisk on the latest pickup. Good dude right there.

Birch WR got me like

Wishing it was winter 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Got my TF USA Olympic windrunner from NDC, and am real surprised to see a $130.00 left armpit orange Nike hang tag??? Uhhhh wtf???

yeah the price was ripped off the ones in store. nike either changed their mind on how mich they wanted to charge, or just threw on the hang tags from regular windrunners.

yeah the price was ripped off the ones in store. nike either changed their mind on how mich they wanted to charge, or just threw on the hang tags from regular windrunners.

Think it would be worth calling up and complaining?? Lol not really my style but I wouldn't be against trying to get some money back...I think that's sorta weak that that price tag is on there still. Even on the plastic bag it came in.

Back
Top Bottom