**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Everybody on chat is telling me that they have been advised to not price match the item's price tag.

not surprised. seems like the kobe ID all over again. They'll refund the first 5 or so that bring the mistake to their attention, and then everyone else is S.O.L.

salacious crumb salacious crumb if somebody buys my medium grey pair, imma come after you :lol:. i've been waiting for end to drop that price a little.

Last edited:
I love my Tech Knit pants.. need a few hoodies and a couple more pants but finding them in outlets is tough :nerd:

not surprised. seems like the kobe ID all over again. They'll refund the first 5 or so that bring the mistake to their attention, and then everyone else is S.O.L.

@Salacious Crumb if somebody buys my medium grey pair, imma come after you
laugh.gif
. i've been waiting for end to drop that price a little.
LOL. Sorry, I might get the NIKE TECH KNIT LIBERO PANT Deep Royal & Obsidian. Last size is L and my size. But the gray ones are nice too, but also waiting for price drop!

Just wanted to say that the help in this thread is great. With the help of @NYC757 I was able to cop the USA windrunner. Keep it up

I seen grey TF shorts on sale today at Houston Premium Outlets Nike Factory store. Not sure of exact price but they couldn't have been more than $40-$50 bucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom