**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Id never buy wmn TF to wear for myself. Its not like its dirt cheap even if the cut worked.

But someone did buy the pants and posted pics a year or so ago in here. Use the search function or look through the image history.

Your better off just saving your money and get something else with it.

what are the chances that Nike TF USA windrunner will restock in size Medium?

(please don't show me the globe..lol)

Do you guys prefer the new style of the tech fleece pants or the older ones?
The fit is way better! The 1.0 you had to size up and deal with a diaper butt look or stay TTS and deal with a super night fit.

I tired on the latest style and I went TTS and they look nice and no diaper feel or look. I have a ton of the 1.0, I'm keeping them since they use to be $150! HAHAHAH

what are the chances that Nike TF USA windrunner will restock in size Medium?

(please don't show me the globe..lol)
Try doing phone orders at different Nike Towns.

A lot of Nike stores have stopped taking phone orders, theres still a few outlets that will do it but its not that easy as it use to be. 

A lot of Nike stores have stopped taking phone orders, theres still a few outlets that will do it but its not that easy as it use to be. 
Santa Monica will.  At least yesterday they would.  And they have a medium. 

Got my dynamic reveal in the mail today. The arms feel pretty tight (I think that is by design so that the sleeves stretch out and kind of conform to the arms), and I would say that the sleeves are designed so that they could fit most peoples' arm length. When I first put the jacket on, the sleeves were really long, but I moved them around a bit, and then they "shrunk" up a bit and fit nicely. There isn't a full cuff on the sleeves, just a half cuff (which is something I don't like). The fit in the chest was on the tighter side, especially for a nike jacket. I am 5'8" & 135, and it was rather tight on me in general. The zipper gave me a few issues, and it seems as though it is something that might break easily. It is a very thin plastic zipper with many small teeth. The zipper is not on the same quality of the tf wind runner, or the general wind runner. The neck was rather tight and constrictive, and I usually wear a 14 1/2 dress shirts :lol: (So if you have a wide neck, don't expect to zip it up all the way). Overall, I think it is an OK jacket. I would say that it isn't a $250 jacket. It'll be heading back to Nike. If it were priced around $125, I think I would consider it (but probably wouldn't wear it much). Here are some comparison photos over an older TF jacket I have. Both are a size small.

View media item 2131491View media item 2131489View media item 2131488

Regret not getting a pair of the older TF pants in light grey XS when I could, can't find them anywhere online now.

Any one happen to see any around? 

Anywhere to get the tech knit on sale?

I've seen a few at my local clearance store for $99 minus 30% extra. Lowest I've seen was for $65 minus 30% at same store ($49). Both were the WR. I posted it in the outlet thread. Online idk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom