**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

^ Does that "WARMER" promo code work on that? I don't want to sign up for a gap.com account to find out :lol:

^ Does that "WARMER" promo code work on that? I don't want to sign up for a gap.com account to find out
laugh.gif
Yep. 

looking to buy some tech fleece pants.

anybody know if its worth the jump to get the 806696-091 ($150) as oppose to 805162-091 ($100)? 

I realize the $150 one is water repellant and the design is slightly different but in terms of quality is it better?  Need something that will hold up in the wash.

also seems like the $150 is nike only while the $100 one is GR including footsites?

thanks 

looking to buy some tech fleece pants.

anybody know if its worth the jump to get the 806696-091 ($150) as oppose to 805162-091 ($100)? 

I realize the $150 one is water repellant and the design is slightly different but in terms of quality is it better?  Need something that will hold up in the wash.

also seems like the $150 is nike only while the $100 one is GR including footsites?

thanks 
I dont think the "water repellant" is worth $50 more. TF is fine in the rain unless your walking slow in a down pour. 

I dont think they are NDC only, most FTL carry most all TF instore as well as online, unless its NikeLab stuff you can find it at a lot stores.  Give it a few week maybe they havent hit online yet but stop in your local. 

I dont think the "water repellant" is worth $50 more. TF is fine in the rain unless your walking slow in a down pour. 

I dont think they are NDC only, most FTL carry most all TF instore as well as online, unless its NikeLab stuff you can find it at a lot stores.  Give it a few week maybe they havent hit online yet but stop in your local. 
I want to try some of the 2.0 on, curious about this extra side seam pocket

thanks nyc, I got a couple of TF pants coming in @ $80/piece so will just keep those for now.

as for the side pocket, it's deep and I like it.

I wear 32 waist for jeans and I find the medium to be snug in these.  I know first page of this thread says to size up but the waist on L is too big.

Do these stretch after awhile?

Thanks guys

Why do you call them 2.0? 

2.0 is a old description of TF pant that had more noticable heathering nothing like what you see on current TF. 

Nike has another 2.0 model but its cropped TF again both are not similar to what OP was talking about. 

All TF has the bonded side pockets its sorta its signature. 

thanks nyc, I got a couple of TF pants coming in @ $80/piece so will just keep those for now.

as for the side pocket, it's deep and I like it.

I wear 32 waist for jeans and I find the medium to be snug in these.  I know first page of this thread says to size up but the waist on L is too big.

Do these stretch after awhile?

Thanks guys
They stretch when you wear them but shrink back close to normal when you wash them. 

I have a pair from 2013 and still look and fit like they did after the first wear. 

I think medium is appropriate for 32" waist. Im a 34 and large is perfect 

Why do you call them 2.0? 

2.0 is a old description of TF pant that had more noticable heathering nothing like what you see on current TF. 

Nike has another 2.0 model but its cropped TF again both are not similar to what OP was talking about. 

All TF has the bonded side pockets its sorta its signature. 
I was referring to the new $150 NSW pair, I wasn't sure exactly what the designated was for those. I know about the bonded side pocket on the right but it looked like there is an additional side seam pocket on the right as well. I didn't know if it was just like the left or if it ran long like the bonded pocket.

I was referring to the new $150 NSW pair, I wasn't sure exactly what the designated was for those. I know about the bonded side pocket on the right but it looked like there is an additional side seam pocket on the right as well. I didn't know if it was just like the left or if it ran long like the bonded pocket.
Gotcha. 

New TF pant now have two front pockets in addition to the long bonded pocket, both front pockets are the same length and fully function aka smartphone compatible 
laugh.gif

Omitted for unknown reason(s) is the back pocket 
mean.gif

anyone know where I can get the TF pants in dark grey heather in an S? Preferably with intl shipping as I don't live in the US. I know its an older release, tried eBay but can't seem to find any in small for a non-exorbitant price.

Anyone know where I can find these in size Small: Nike Tech Fleece Pants Hero Flash Black Reflective Camo 835568 010?

Found one on eBay for $114, looking for one around $70

Last edited:
Hey everyone what's the difference between 1.0 and 2.0 tech fleece pants? I have two tech fleece pants that have one back pocket, left side pocket, and the zip pocket. When I bought another pair from footlocker it doesn't have a backpocket but two side pockets left and right and the zip pocket.

Edit: nevermind so new tech fleece pants are like that. Thought I had a fake for a second lol

Last edited:
Hey everyone what's the difference between 1.0 and 2.0 tech fleece pants? I have two tech fleece pants that have one back pocket, left side pocket, and the zip pocket. When I bought another pair from footlocker it doesn't have a backpocket but two side pockets left and right and the zip pocket.

Edit: nevermind so new tech fleece pants are like that. Thought I had a fake for a second lol
Everyone should rep this man, he answered his own question. 

Last edited:
Hey bros, been to Marshalls in the NY Westchester County area and I've seeen and bought some TF crews, zip hoodies and jackets, and bonded tech pants.

Real cheap. Unfortunately nothing in my size :lol: but copped some anyways. If anyone wants to trade in the area PM me

what's up TF fam? Haven't been here since page 725. I miss anything?

Its almost TF season for me. Looking forward to some colder weather. Tried on a pair of my pants last night and realized i ate pretty good this summer.

I've finally let go of the dream Nike will give me my white TF pants.

Thought I'd share that I copped the camo hoodie in SF Ross for 50 bucks. So there's probably other TF pieces straggling around the area in other Ross stores

what's up TF fam? Haven't been here since page 725. I miss anything?

Its almost TF season for me. Looking forward to some colder weather. Tried on a pair of my pants last night and realized i ate pretty good this summer.

I've finally let go of the dream Nike will give me my white TF pants.

Don't know about TF/TK but have you considered the Adidas ZNE white ones? Never worn them myself but they look comfy. Anyone tried on the ZNE stuff??

Last edited:
i want to give them a try but hate returning. Gonna head down to the adidas store in a bit and see if i like them.

Back
Top Bottom