**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Should I get large or medium in the tech fleece pants? I tried the medium and it fits perfect length wise but im afraid it will shrink in length after a wash. For the large I liked everything about it except for the waist being way too big so it kinda sags when I wear it. Last time I bought a medium grey tech fleece pants it shrunk after a wash and i couldn't wear it. Are the new ones still like this?
i would stick with large

Should I get large or medium in the tech fleece pants? I tried the medium and it fits perfect length wise but im afraid it will shrink in length after a wash. For the large I liked everything about it except for the waist being way too big so it kinda sags when I wear it. Last time I bought a medium grey tech fleece pants it shrunk after a wash and i couldn't wear it. Are the new ones still like this?

I'm in the minority here, but I'd get the medium because after wearing it around a bit and going through the motions throughout the day, it'll stretch its way out to end up fitting like a brand-new large. When you wash 'em, wash 'em under cold water (see if you could wash it through a delicate cycle or just hand-wash) and then hang-dry 'em up. From there, it should shrink back to a brand-new medium fit and the length shouldn't be an issue. At least, that's how it worked for me.

Hit up the Gloucester, NJ Factory Store yesterday. Got there around noon and the joint was ravaged :lol:. Didn't see any Tech Fleece at all. Wore my Medal Stand Jacket and was chopping it up with a worker and he said they had a medium in the back room that they hadn't put out yet. No clue on the price or if they do phone orders but it may be worth a try.

(856) 477-9160

I ended up copping a couple pairs of running pants and four of these running half-zips ($65-30%). Saved around $120.

Last edited:
are your guys' tech knit windrunners fraying and/or piling badly in the weaved portions?

I stopped by my local outlet. They had a return of the dynamic reveal jacket. Man those are awesome in person. Wasn't a fan prior but I tried it on and I love it.

The vent like fabric on the arms and shoulders is so cool and comfortable. I tried the medium and was to tight. Had the hulk like @jdfrenchbread23 fit. Will 100% cop one of those eventually. It was priced at $150 this is the one I tried. Any chance those go under $100?
sportswear-dynamic-reveal-mens-jacket.jpg

There were a lot of these at Nike SL. Extra 20% off. Looked at em and mehhhhhh passed.

Tried the dynamic reveal jacket at SL and while I liked the fit, the color was a no go.

I'm in the minority here, but I'd get the medium because after wearing it around a bit and going through the motions throughout the day, it'll stretch its way out to end up fitting like a brand-new large. When you wash 'em, wash 'em under cold water (see if you could wash it through a delicate cycle or just hand-wash) and then hang-dry 'em up. From there, it should shrink back to a brand-new medium fit and the length shouldn't be an issue. At least, that's how it worked for me.
I don't know why but for all the Tech fleece I wash they shrink on me. I always wash them in delicate mode and cold water too. I still have no idea what size to get.

Last edited:
The old ones weren't like that. None of mine have shrunk and I wash and (partially) dry them. Did you wash them on hot and put them through a full dry cycle on high or something?
Nope I always wash them in delicate mode and in cold water. I always hang dry them too. I think I've only used the dryer once for them and it was not even on high heat. Do you think there is any way to shrink the waist of the Large if i get it? Only reason why I don't wanna buy large is the waist being a little too loose.

You'd prob have to take em to a tailor^. Yea my tech fleece shrinks a little bit but stretches to normal after a few wears.

I don't know why but for all the Tech fleece I wash they shrink on me. I always wash them in delicate mode and cold water too. I still have no idea what size to get.
do you size up? I wash mine normally with cold water also and never machine dry. Ever. They fit tapered once dried. after 2 wears they'll stretch out a teenie bit. But i like it

from my experieces, TF stretches out with wear, then when I wash and air dry they "shrink" back to the size they were when I first bought them.

I also would not have sweatpants tailored. Thats just not needed.

Last edited:
If anyone is in Seattle (West Seattle), Westwood village Marshalls has a large tech knit windrunner. I think it was 65.  

Back
Top Bottom