**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

%24_57.JPG

whats this

I'm happy when I find lunar tempos for $35... I can't imagine what my bank account would look like if I lived within a few hundred miles of a clearance store.

Or imagine what your closet would look like. I've got so many jackets, pants, shirts, hoodies that I needed to buy additional racks for them

I'm happy when I find lunar tempos for $35... I can't imagine what my bank account would look like if I lived within a few hundred miles of a clearance store.
It's not like that all the time at SL. Most of the time it's trash. You have to get lucky because resellers hoard everything once items reach the floor. I'd say 1 out of 5 visits you might find something worth it.

wish i could say the same about my closest nike outlet (ontario mills)......
mean.gif

Last edited:
Ordered the Grey TK Tee from END today along with a few other non-nike products to get the free shipping

Price was $55 + 25% off (sale ends today)

I believe all they had left was a size M

Today's pickups
View media item 2269978

Nike San Leandro 40% off outerwear

TF windrunner $30
TF 3mm parka $60

Actually loving this parka. It's heavy and super warm. Sorta reminds me of a winter peacoat

Are you F-Inc kidding me? The parka for $60 - I can't find one for under $200 in Canada. Man I need a US friend willing to ship and feed my addiction lol

Are you F-Inc kidding me? The parka for $60 - I can't find one for under $200 in Canada. Man I need a US friend willing to ship and feed my addiction lol
Specifically in california because these tech fleece and tech knit stuff never hit new york. Even went to clearance and outlets in florida and everything was rubbish. Best thing I've seen go on clearance in the east side is ACG pants but thats it.

Just back from SL. Had tech knit shirts white and blue in various sizes. $30 plus 30% off. They had a rack full of the dynamic reveal jackets posted above for the same price (common sizes were going quick), and they also had some of the TF parkas scattered around.

Back
Top Bottom