**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

You guys go right ahead and buy all those $150 pieces of walking billboard up. The swoosh may be the best icon in the business world but I want it small on anything I'm wearing.

if you actually pay attention, I believe most of bradleysupreme bradleysupreme and myselfs pickups are under retail.

Oh yes they can b. I'll ship you and ya boy Bradley in that box straight to Asia and let y'all have at it

nah fam, its cheaper just to have product shipped to the US, so I think i'll stick with that option. Just go hate in silence.

I get me and you can be ***** sometimes in here, but thats to repeat/stupid questions. I dont get why people care :rofl:

I get me and you can be ***** sometimes in here, but thats to repeat/stupid questions. I dont get why people care
roll.gif
Hahah true man i'm not gonna lie I can be a huge smartass. But yeah I feel like certain pieces from this big swoosh collection would be fire if styled correctly

FCRB had a collection with this giant swoosh at some point last year. I always wanted the hoodie from that collection but could never find it. Im gunna need the black windrunner.

Also, the logo on the pants really isnt that big. especially compared to what adidas is putting out.

You guys go right ahead and buy all those $150 pieces of walking billboard up. The swoosh may be the best icon in the business world but I want it small on anything I'm wearing.
You taking it to the next level. Not that serious. I can see the dislike in them because of the big logo. Off the bat I don't like them but I'd like to see more pics. Maybe a modeled pic would be a better view.

nah fam, its cheaper just to have product shipped to the US, so I think i'll stick with that option. Just go hate in silence.
if anything you should cop in silence b miss me with that mess I do what I want when I want don't test me pleighboi

Oh and NDC was able to give me TF hasta pants for $75 for the problems I was having on my account. [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Do the regular TF windrunners fit the same as the the AW77 hoodie. Wear a M in the AW77
This is all answered on the first page and throughout the thread multiple times.

Only difference is windrunner has a tail and it's more form fitting to you on the arms and upper body vs not as much on the aw77

FCRB had a collection with this giant swoosh at some point last year. I always wanted the hoodie from that collection but could never find it. Im gunna need the black windrunner.

Also, the logo on the pants really isnt that big. especially compared to what adidas is putting out.
 YO! That's exactly what I first thought of when I saw this pic. I wanted the Jacket with the giant swoosh on the back so bad!!! Still on the lookout

Can someone tell me the difference between these 2 besides the pockets? Are they both called TF Windrunner? If so, which versions are they?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom