**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Is it a good deal ? $120 for both ? Then I do get $25 gift card for $100 purchase

I really like these 1st ed tech knit joggers. The dynamic reveal hoodie's not bad either. They've been discussed about a lot in this thread.
What I don't like is the 10% sales tax there....
Hopefully you'll come across a M later and do an exchange.

120 for both is an okay/good price for clearance stores like San Leandro(awesome price for regular nike stores--if you can even find these styles). It's possible to get them for $80 total after extra promotions at this store (if you're lucky), but stuff come and go so fast there.

Is it a good deal ? $120 for both ? Then I do get $25 gift card for $100 purchase

Are those the newest version of the tech knit joggers because I bought one from my nike factory store and ended up returning it after feeling how rough and itchy the material was.

Question for those most knowledgeable:

Picture below are two pairs of the same style number of tech fleece pant (805218-010, Fall16). One was purchased from a Nike retail store by me (size large). After putting on a bit of weight, the second was purchased through a reputable seller on eBay (size extra large). Why are the interior red tags different? Only thought is that when full price items are moved to the outlets, the tag from the pant picture above is taken off and replaced with the two-part tag showing on the lower pair. Thoughts?

IMG_0996.JPG

Picture below are two pairs of the same style number of tech fleece pant (805218-010, Fall16). One was purchased from a Nike retail store by me (size large). After putting on a bit of weight, the second was purchased through a reputable seller on eBay (size extra large). Why are the interior red tags different? Only thought is that when full price items are moved to the outlets, the tag from the pant picture above is taken off and replaced with the two-part tag showing on the lower pair. Thoughts?

IMG_0996.JPG
The tag up top is newer

Does anyone own the tech fleece parka? I'm wondering how it fits compared to a windrunner

It fits large/looks a bit boxy. A lot of old comments in this thread suggests sizing down, although mine, bought in my regular size S, fits okay. The sleeve's a tad bit long, but acceptable for an outerwear like this. It might be worth mentioning that my chest measurement actually falls in the M range.

Top pair is Fall16, bottom pair is Holiday16.

Are you sure, or you're just indicating when you bought them? Although I've seen both labels for 805218, The two part label really shouldn't belong to a Holiday16 release. I'd suppose it was made earlier than the top pair, possibly the first release of this style.

Only thought is that when full price items are moved to the outlets, the tag from the pant picture above is taken off and replaced with the two-part tag showing on the lower pair. Thoughts?
IMG_0996.JPG

Don't think Nike would replace the newer "black box" label with one of an earlier style. Honestly, I was surprised to see the two part label on anything manufactured after Summer'16.

Yes - the style tag inside the pant designates that the top pair is Fall16 (new tag) and the bottom pair is Holiday16 (old tag). Not based on when I purchased them.

Yes - the style tag inside the pant designates that the top pair is Fall16 (new tag) and the bottom pair is Holiday16 (old tag). Not based on when I purchased them.

Out of curiousity, I just checked and found that exactly the same thing happened on my tech woven pants 805110-451. The style tag shows HO16 while the 2-piece label is used.
My theory now is that this practice of using old labels might depend on the particular factory them pants are made in.

Anyone want to trade stuff?

I got NWT black tech fleece pants, size L and XL. Looking for different color tech fleece items. PM me.

I got my black tech knit widrunner stolen on my last flight this summer. I had let my dad wear it and he didnt want to wear it on the flight so he put it in his duffel before checking it. When we picked up the bags the duffel was open and my sweater was gone. Felt real salty after that.

^Damn that's so shady the way someone took your clothes like that.
I got one of those Tech Fleece Parkas recently for half price at the Factory store. I find it really underwhelming tbh, it's warm enough but it looks kinda boring. It would work well for the office or formal occasions.

^Damn that's so shady the way someone took your clothes like that.
I got one of those Tech Fleece Parkas recently for half price at the Factory store. I find it really underwhelming tbh, it's warm enough but it looks kinda boring. It would work well for the office or formal occasions.

I'd say the Maroon one look less boring, while the green one is too much for me to handle.

Those fit extremely small compared to the Spotswear Bonded Pants of seasons prior. Personal opinion is that the fabric sucks too - shiny, loud, and feels cheap.

Anyone have any leads on Tech Fleece in tall sizes? I've seen some random sizes at TJ Maxx/Marshalls but it's never in my size.

I don’t know how I feel about this tech repel windrunner. Xl fits a little big. That’s my usual in windrunners. Guess it works if wearing a sweatshirt underneath

Back
Top Bottom