**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

All this for about $120 from the Nike clearance store.

I also caved in and bought the carbon windrunner for $83 minus a $10 giftcard on NDC. I forked over $25-$30 than usual on what I would find at an outlet or something but I don’t have to worry about that anymore. At least I got one in my size. Should arrive later this week.

5C647EBF-2110-4112-9E04-502066320E2E.jpeg

Athletic west my bad
Is aw77 supposed to be a collab with better quality?

On another note, I can't tell the difference in that 100 dollar tech fleece windrunner and the previous 130 ones. Seems kind of lazy making the design so similar. At least this will drive down the prices on tech fleece. There was a sale a couple days ago on mr. porter and I scooped up tech fleece sweatshirts for 27 bucks.

Is aw77 supposed to be a collab with better quality?

On another note, I can't tell the difference in that 100 dollar tech fleece windrunner and the previous 130 ones. Seems kind of lazy making the design so similar. At least this will drive down the prices on tech fleece. There was a sale a couple days ago on mr. porter and I scooped up tech fleece sweatshirts for 27 bucks.

Only thing that seemed different was the wind runner has the strips on the chest. $100 looks like a regular hoody. Idk if they are same quality though.

Can I just give you my sizing, and then pay shipping to get some of this stuff for so cheap? yeesh

Lol. It is really hit or miss in sizing and availability. Today I seen so many XS tech fleece pants and shorts.

No large in the pants. Only medium, which is a little tight on me but for the price I got it for I can live with it.

Medium in shorts is fine with me and that’s what I got.

Good thing the clearance store had a storewide sale to sweeten the deal.

Another resale score. Some lady bought a Windrunner for her son but it was too big. She let to g
Lol. It is really hit or miss in sizing and availability. Today I seen so many XS tech fleece pants and shorts.

No large in the pants. Only medium, which is a little tight on me but for the price I got it for I can live with it.

I hear that. Nearest outlet is 50 miles.

I scored a sweat deal from Kijiji - lady sold me a brand new Tech Fleece Windrunner with tags for $20 CDN which I sold the next day for $75 :smile:. Funded a nice Tech Knit Libero purchase on eBay which also had a 15% deal. Helped with the shipping which was almost as much as the pants themselves :frown:

XL top, XL bottom fam. :emoji_open_hands:

Back
Top Bottom