**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Is the sale only UK/Europe? I tried the code and it didn’t work as they are not having an extra clearance sale in the states.

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Seems like the new 2018 Nike Tech Knit (in black and grey) is on sale on the official Nike website. Can get the pants for £76.38 and the jacket for £105.18 currently with the code 20EXTRA. Most sizes available too.
Nike tech knit.PNG

Nice to meet you. Unfortunately appears to be a EU sale

Nice to meet you. Unfortunately appears to be a EU sale

Thanks, nice to meet you too. I've been going through a lot of this thread for help with sizing etc and some of your posts have had some invaluable info. Very sorry though, I should have stated that the sale is UK only in the original post.

I wore the hoodie tonight after I purchased them earlier today and it is a little thicker and heavier than the usual tech fleece ones I have. I’ll definitely be wearing them more often when the temperature drops.

Anyone have any recommendations on tech woven or bonded shorts in Khaki? I tried to get a pair (823365) on ebay for $25 but someone beat me to it by literally seconds. If anyone can point me in the direction of a size 28 or 30, that would be amazing

Usually don't post on this thread as there are no good deals on tf in Canada. But finally this time a decent comparable price for tf pieces at dixie clearance store in Canada. 60 dollars to 65 dollars Canadian but no additional discount. That's about 47 usd.

Just sharing. Kids tf prices were cheap though 25 bucks Canadian. Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_20180707_211922.jpg
    IMG_20180707_211922.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20180707_170442.jpg
    IMG_20180707_170442.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 53
First time buying tech fleece from an ebay seller was a flop. Item description said new with tags, but the tech fleece was pilling and had lots of tiny hairs on the inside. Managed to get the seller to initiate a return, but only after a lot of unnecessary arguing from the seller claiming it was brand new and pilling was from the shipping. Seller had perfect feedback too, so I thought I wouldn't have problems

Never again. I think I'll stick to actual stores with good return policies, or better yet, in person at the outlets instead of ebay for my tech apparel :smh:

Bravo. Yes, that material is heavier and more suited to winter.

Echoing before, I'll PM you my # right now and basically give you free reign to spend my money...

LOL. It’s definitely hit or miss at the clearance store for tech fleece. Plenty of times it was dry in my sizes, but also plenty of times where I’ve hit on some good pieces.

Even better when they have storewide 20% off sale, that was the case when I grabbed the zip from the last visit.

First time buying tech fleece from an ebay seller was a flop. Item description said new with tags, but the tech fleece was pilling and had lots of tiny hairs on the inside. Managed to get the seller to initiate a return, but only after a lot of unnecessary arguing from the seller claiming it was brand new and pilling was from the shipping. Seller had perfect feedback too, so I thought I wouldn't have problems

Never again. I think I'll stick to actual stores with good return policies, or better yet, in person at the outlets instead of ebay for my tech apparel :smh:
Lmao ew. I don't mind buying something used as long as I wash it well but if they claiming its new then that's Fed up. I got a black pair of tech knit libero pants for the low on ebay for $40. Usually you can tell with TF and TK if they're not used much because the zip string aglets will still be in tact. From experience the aglets always seem to rip off after a dozen washes or so.

Whats the difference between the tech fleece wind runner and the Sportswear Advance 15 jacket... Which has thicker material?

Any deals on tech fleece shorts?

Sorry, new to this thread and never purchased a pair but currently in the market for some shorts. What’s everyone’s verdict?

Usually don't post on this thread as there are no good deals on tf in Canada. But finally this time a decent comparable price for tf pieces at dixie clearance store in Canada. 60 dollars to 65 dollars Canadian but no additional discount. That's about 47 usd.

Just sharing. Kids tf prices were cheap though 25 bucks Canadian. Cheers.
You were lucky to find anything- ive been a few times and never saw any TF hoodies. I’ve seen at Vaughn Mills but upwards of $60+ too

Back
Top Bottom