**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

20180915_193544.jpg
20180915_193549.jpg
Older tech fleece I found with back pocket

Do all Nike Tech Pack sweatpants have the red label inside? I saw two pairs today at the outlet, some with the red label and the tech pack on the price tag, and a pair without those things which looked exactly the same. SKU for both was 805162-010

Copped the particle rose tech from End and some gorge green from the bay. Need the windrunners for both.
The PR tech is nice its like a dull pink that looks grey.

Copped the particle rose tech from End and some gorge green from the bay. Need the windrunners for both.
The PR tech is nice its like a dull pink that looks grey.

Bought them as well. I hope I bought the right size. Gonna be my first Tech Fleece pair.

Check your zippers!

I just noticed an annoying change in the tech fleece windrunners I picked up from my local outlet. It was a huge pain attaching the zipper when putting on the windrunner, and that's when I notice they don't have YKK zippers, they are SAB branded zippers! These are the solid gray and black windrunners priced at 130 - style numbers 805144-010 and 805144-091. I got the same style windrunners in other colors and they are all YKK branded zippers. I went to a local foot store and they had the exact same colored windrunners, but with the superior YKK zippers. I guess the outlet got an inferior batch with the bad zippers, so that's why they were on sale...
I'll head back to my outlet and check if all the windrunners had SAB zippers or if some had YKK zippers.

How much were the windrunners? Since you’re going back :nerd:

size large
Both the black and the grey windrunners were 130 discounted to 90. I bought them during a 30% off sale, so I paid about 63 each. I got them in size medium, but I remember there is a full size run and they are all discounted to 90. There was also a dark stucco color I didn't pick up because I already had that color, but it didn't have as good of a discount. I think the dark stucco was discounted to 120 or 110. I'll check if the dark stucco had YKK or SAB zippers too.

There are also tech fleece joggers at full price at the outlet too. I'll check if the side zipper is YKK or SAB

Does this look like tech fleece to y’all? Found it at Nordstrom Rack for $55, but it doesn’t have a tag that says tech pack like usual. Not sure if it’s a similar material or actual tech fleece, but it sure get like it.

5652EA65-E88D-4048-A4F0-092FF6C920EB.jpeg

I don’t think it’s tech fleece. Could be just a cotton blend hoodie?

Definitely checking and feeling the material will better give an answer.

Does this look like tech fleece to y’all? Found it at Nordstrom Rack for $55, but it doesn’t have a tag that says tech pack like usual. Not sure if it’s a similar material or actual tech fleece, but it sure get like it.

Absolutely not tech fleece. For one, tech fleece products would never have that mesh liner in the hood, and the NIKE tape band above the tag and on end of the sleeves.

fake tech fleece. seen it at nordstrom rack around my way too.

Update on those tech fleece windrunners I got from the outlet with inferior SAB brand zippers -
Went back to the outlet and checked out all the tech fleece. The black and grey windrunners there had YKK zippers, and the dark stucco windrunners had SAB zippers. Also checked the tech fleece joggers and they all had YKK zippers.
The YKK zippers are way better than the SAB zippers.

Very, very specific question wondering if anyone has input on -

I have this wine/black TF windrunner, been trying to track down the matching pants in a medium for months but have had no luck (have occasionally come across L and XXLs)-https://www.eastbay.com/product/model:280360/sku:85904652/nike-tech-fleece-colorblocked-windrunner-mens?cm=CrossSellMB

Came across these TF pants, which are clearly labeled as maroon, but they look very similar in color. Anyone seen both of these in person, or even own them? Wondering if they're a good enough match to wear together -
https://www.eastbay.com/product/mod...rGBHKPp9G4iildof5pRoCSPAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Back
Top Bottom