Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

dadbath: just sent you a PM.

Hoping to score these when the hubbub dies down. Most people sleep on Trainers so I'm aiming to score hopefully as people let these go by...

As for the comment of the leather being somewhat wrinkled, that happens/happened on the OGs too - something tells me though that Nike used a better grade offull-grain leather back on the OGs. They broke in & wore down more gracefully, at least IMO. More buttery smooth & aged better. Today's leather onSC retroes is brittle, almost...

If any of you guys in this post have worn yours yet please let me know if the midsole has cracked or flaked yet
frown.gif

Bo was one of 2 favorite athletes growing up. I couldn't get the previous retro so these will be purchased with the mindset of "making up for losttime". Dare I say 3 pairs? Only other time I did that was with the AGMI......oh man, I plan to work these into the ground.

Even though I will cop these, I am a little dissapointed in the fact that the orange does not "pop" like the originals. Also, they seem to have used3 or 4 different shades. I can live with the darker mudgard though.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

302346-106
I need the sku for these. I calld FL&FA worker told me its not in there inventory sheet for sneakers coming this week +@! r these limited orGR if they were GR than +@! aren't these retailers geting them
mad.gif
mad.gif

im not too sure what exactly a sku # is but this was posted back in june, with a barcode. which may be helpful... or not:
nike-air-trainer-sc-high-auburn-8.jpg

-notice from page 17, the barcode on the real box and this tag differ slightly...

this was posted in part weeks back:
http://flightclub.tistory.com/tag/302346-106
54sold.jpg

Many numbers to be seen here. take your pick.

and lastly, check the most obvious place right now. FIRST WAVE is under attack. Snipers unite.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I think I may switch up the lace with grey or blue ones when I get my pair....

I threw a pair of orange laces in there back in 1990 and with the retros in 1998. Need to get another pair of orange laces.

I am more excited about getting these from Eastbay (thank you Wally) than I have been about Christmas for the last 10 years.

Originally Posted by dadbath

Also, from what I remember, the OGs had a much smoother, almost glossy, orange synthetic material. If anyone has detailed pictures of the OGs, it would be interesting to compare.
It's those details that make or break a shoe, especially these.

I can't imagine the yellow/gray, burg/gray, caro/gray, royal and others they did back in 1999-2000 without the glossy material. That's what made theshoe pop.

And, the gray doesn't even match sweatpants, and these were the ultimate "sweatpant and t" shoe for the hood!
smh.gif

After seeing these, SMH @ Nike.

Anybody ever purchased from that lacelocked.com site? I have never seen it before. is it legit?

^^ yeah but is there any reason to think you might not get a pre-order since these really wont be extremely limited? Should be pretty safe to pre-order wouldntyou guy think?

or they are already CHEAPER than retail right now. dont spend $125 for a preorder. look around. #1 site for steals and deals.

my only hint

^^they will be everywhere in big cities but where I live I will have to drive 3 hours to get them and usually wont find them. Online is my best bet.

Back
Top Bottom