Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by xilegacy

If you want them here you go.

http://www.lacelocked.com/products/302346-106

bojack.png

this pic makes them look
sick.gif
2 totally diff. color oranges??
tired.gif

whats everyone thinkin on size with these? I am wearing a 12 in AM95, AM90 and most basketball shoes. 11.5 in Jordans. What would you get in these if you didntget the chance to try them on?

I BETTER NOT MISS THESE BO JACKSONS OR I WILL BE HEATED LIKE A FAT MAN WEARING A WOOL SUIT IN A MISSISSIPPI BAPTIST CHURCH BACK IN 1921. GRANDMA GONNA HAVEBUST OUT THE GHETTO CHURCH FANS WIT THE STICK HANDLES TO COOL ME DOWN.

shipping on my pair is CONFIRMED! the wait begins. I go from waiting 5 years for a pair now to only 5 days. But it still feels like it may never happen.. ICAN'T WAIT. Retirement status. my bo jackson collection just one piece away from being COMPLETE

Originally Posted by marley

whats everyone thinkin on size with these? I am wearing a 12 in AM95, AM90 and most basketball shoes. 11.5 in Jordans. What would you get in these if you didnt get the chance to try them on?

I would go with the same size you take for Jordans. Mine fit very true to size (11).

Originally Posted by TXCaddyKing

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I think I may switch up the lace with grey or blue ones when I get my pair....

I threw a pair of orange laces in there back in 1990 and with the retros in 1998. Need to get another pair of orange laces.

I am more excited about getting these from Eastbay (thank you Wally) than I have been about Christmas for the last 10 years.
Yeah I was afraid the orange may be too much...so grey or blue...but yeah Orange would pop. Maybe I will order some.

Sneakerfiles is stating that these are available at "Select" nike retailers. So, Who knows where????.....Seriously, Where? I called my local spot,but couldn't get a strong response on it, so.....?

Finally got a chance to get these once again since 1998. Before my vacation and at work all day my boy went on a mission to get these for me. I was able toget 2 pairs, slight different than the 98's. The blue stripe in the front toe area is supposed to be suede, they made it leather. A little diffrent thanthe 98's but I'm happy that they're back out. Once I speak to my boy later on today I will give the info on where to cop. I definitely wanna helpthose who helped me. Sorry for the crappy pics.

Didn't even notice that it was leather and not suede in the pics

The more I see the less I like them, but they're one of my holy grails, and my 98's are starting to crack

No blue leather stripe is gonna keep me from coppin. Apparently, Proper has them. Called Nike they couldn't find them at retailers yet but dude seriouslydidn't know what he he was doing. C'Mon....hurry up Trainers.

nice pics.

so simple, yet so hot.

i slept on this shoe for so long, NOT anymore.

gotta have at ;least 1 pair in the closet.

On 2nd thought, I tried a pair on today and they feel pretty cheap to me... especially the leather on the toebox (very thin). I'll pass on these. Plussummer is almost over so they wouldn't get rocked for a while anyway.

On a brighter (but somewhat unrelated) note, I took a look at the White/Blue Total Max Uptempos which also came in this week. Those are pretty dope. Probablywon't cop them either (again, too much white for the fall), but for those of you looking forward to them, you will be pleased with the quality.

they have always felt rather cheap to me and were never comfortable BUT ive had the og's and the retros and these will be had as well.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Didn't even notice that it was leather and not suede in the pics

The more I see the less I like them, but they're one of my holy grails, and my 98's are starting to crack

I agree, what the hell is up with that B.S. leather stripe? Its the little things that matter, its what gives the shoe its contrast. I wonder which Harvardgrad over there decided it would be better to use leather as opposed to nubuck

4-5 little things really do add up...

plastic like layer on the midfoot straps- gone
thicker black threads on the midfoot straps- not there
padded ankle collar perforated leather- shouldn't be there
grey mudguard- not quite the right shade
concord leather stripe not nubuck- it's leather instead

add all that up and its not an entirely eye popping nike flagship release, instead its just like the rest... It truly could've been the end all of nikeretros, a true shoe for the decades.

saddening to see.

heres your perfect eye popping shoe that has everything coming together PERFECTLY:

a true orange glow..
e4c1554365cfcfbcce278d0754ef0bc5c6b67d7.jpg

PERFECTION done by you NIKE. its not like you're trying to copy what reebok did and don't know the formula. bottomline, you are CHEAP yet still charge$105 for a non performance shoe?
indifferent.gif

damn everybody going in on the Trainer. They look good from the pics, but i also need comfort.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

4-5 little things really do add up...

plastic like layer on the midfoot straps- gone
thicker black threads on the midfoot straps- not there
padded ankle collar perforated leather- shouldn't be there
grey mudguard- not quite the right shade
concord leather stripe not nubuck- it's leather instead

add all that up and its not an entirely eye popping nike flagship release, instead its just like the rest... It truly could've been the end all of nike retros, a true shoe for the decades.

saddening to see.

heres your perfect eye popping shoe that has everything coming together PERFECTLY:

a true orange glow..
e4c1554365cfcfbcce278d0754ef0bc5c6b67d7.jpg

PERFECTION done by you NIKE. its not like you're trying to copy what reebok did and don't know the formula. bottomline, you are CHEAP yet still charge $105 for a non performance shoe?
indifferent.gif
Not to nit-pick just an observation. Wouldn't you say the '09 retro midfoot threading is closer to the OG and that the '98 retro isthe odd man out? As a total package the '98 is closest without a doubt.

All things considered, this isn't like the flop ATC retro. I'm given what I am. I suppose I treat this like the Griffey retro. Nothing replaces theoriginal but I'll be glad to retire the old for sentiment and beat the tar out of the new. Having said that, bring on the brown box!

Back
Top Bottom