Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Think INFRA"ORANGE" on the orange accents.. Just like your INFRARED color, the brightness is seen only in person

Wally thanks so much for the pics and info. I am not gonna sleep til these show up on my doorstep wednesday! I have been waiting a long time for a crack atthese. Wednesday I will have reached the pinnacle of my shoe career! haha

eek.gif
wow those look great . especially with the jeans!
pimp.gif

great stuff wally.

Idk what to cop Red Am1s or SC Trainers?
eyes.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Can anybody post a pic or the sku # for FTL or FA from the receipt so us nt'ers out here on the west coast thnx much appreciated....

Can anybody on the east coast post the sku # from FTL or FA receipt to help out a nt'er...please thnx much appreciated

sunlight shot:
fbd25894fb60bc07cdfb4b3de324fec1b31c1b6.jpg

I posted this earlier. but this shot perfectly shows the orange.. nice and bright in person.
a0f15f4a6fc5c2bf2ba31119eb27d3714914eb5.png

Was gonna wait for the Beets to drop but after reading your review and seeing the pics
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

These wil be copped now
pimp.gif
Thank you Wally for the rundown!!

I went to Nike Store today here in CT and I saw them on the far back wall of the store and they were glowing!!! I didn't know they released today I wassurprised and the sad thing is that I didn't have enough money because I was shopping beforehand. But I asked the manager to hold a pair for me tomorrow. Iget paid tomorrow. He didn't mind doing it, so he placed em in the office for me. Great guy. These look really great in person and like Wally says theorange has to be seen in person because they really are fluorescent orange. Can't wait to get em tomorrow I'll be postin up some pics of em through myiPhone 3gs. I don't have a digicam. Stay tuned fellow NTers.

Wally's pics make the shoes look amazing. Hopefully the midsole doesn't crack after a few wears, which I suspect they will.

wait CT has a nike store? what city? Nike needs to make an updated list of stores..... there's mad stores I bet a lot of u don't even know about.

Wally, I'm surprised yours run roomy like that. Maybe it depends on the size. I'm like a 10.5, sometimes a 10. I got a 10.5 and they don't feel bigat all, but I'm sure I could fit a 10 if I had to. I recommend to anyone copping these in store to try on your true size and a half-size down if possibleto be sure. Maybe the size run varies depending on what you wear.

I'll try it out when I cop my second pair. Hope my spot gets em in this week.

Damn it's killing me right now...

I want them so bad...

Cali dudes my man that lives out there said they touched down since Saturday night/Sunday afternoon...he said Undefeated has em, as well as other stores outand about out there, but he said that they're selling quickly for some reason and they're not even that popular out there like they are out East...gofigure!

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

the quality in some pics make em look type cheap and pre-creased..i gotta see em in person...
from a strictly DS shoe standpoint, the pre creased toebox on the medial side is a bit disappointing. But it's in the exact place the creasingwill be taking place when they are worn. After two wears, the problem is solved and it blends in so well..

75 partly cloudy, nice vid. thats the true brightness seen in real life right there.. not done too well in a photographic form but they are just striking inperson.

PanaRicanRetro, I may be the worst person to ask about sizing as I have worn just about every size from 11 to 13. Its become almost second nature to forget Ihad on the sz13s and not the 12s when over time they just sorta feel the same... Heck, maybe all my true sz 12s fit this way and in fact these fit true tosize.. I mainly do sizing from a thumb width type measurement standard.

almost 10 pm here and no sign in taking these off. i might sleep in my pants
laugh.gif

CharmCityKid, Looks can be deceiving. A lot of older retros were stuffed with paper/tissue. Now they are stuffed/packaged with the cardboard shoe trees thatdont do much to prop up a shoe. I could stuff this shoe like the old times and it would look just fine. I think your overanalyzing it just a bit. They feel farfrom the plastic like leather shoes Ive worn and tried on in the recent past. I'm not blinded by some nostalgia driven high here.. The comfort is there.Again durability won't be seen for another few days. I'll have the full honest conclusion later on. no BS here.

again, most obvious buy/sell/auction type site has what youre looking for. atleast in the smaller and larger sizes. go at em.

Back
Top Bottom