Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Yeah the 125s are pre-order. One of my pairs is ordered from them and they still dont even know when they are getting them in. I emailed yesterday for statusand they dont have them yet.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by eciaccord

A pair of these is going for $154 with 4 hours left on the auction on ebay. What's the retail? Is it $109?

Don't they have buy it nows for like $125 on ebay
laugh.gif

Buy it now is $125 for preorders buddy.

Marley, they emailed me and told me sometime this week they're shipping out. As far as an exact date, I don't know.

A pair of these is going for $154 with 4 hours left on the auction on ebay. What's the retail? Is it $109?

laugh.gif

TWO FSRs from two different sellers lasted almost a full day each on ebay for retail. I tried giving the early scoop on those last wednesday with my hints. whoknows how successful that was
laugh.gif

I have the all black ones that I bought at the Nike outlet in 2005 and I have to say these stretch out big time. I wear a 10.5 and I should have bought a 10.The 10.5 felt like 11's. Those of you have the 2009, do they fit a half size bigger?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

laugh.gif

TWO FSRs from two different sellers lasted almost a full day each on ebay for retail. I tried giving the early scoop on those last wednesday with my hints. who knows how successful that was
laugh.gif
Bro, someone must have scooped them up quick. Most of the ones I saw are preorders. I feel a little uneasy giving someone money when theydon't even have the item in hand. After reading all the drama during the foamposite eggplant release through osneaker and that fellow taking orders for hohfoam pearls and then taking off with the money. I doubt all preorders.

Seriously calling my local shops and asking for these is beyond irritating...when I ask about a Bo Jackson retro...they always respond "huh, BoJackson?" Then when I say Nike Trainer SC high...they are even more clueless. Even try giving the style number and they can't figure out how to lookit up...this is like 7 different spots I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

laugh.gif

TWO FSRs from two different sellers lasted almost a full day each on ebay for retail. I tried giving the early scoop on those last wednesday with my hints. who knows how successful that was
laugh.gif
Would have jumped on those as soon as you mentioned but the size 9s were gone by the time I looked.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Seriously calling my local shops and asking for these is beyond irritating...when I ask about a Bo Jackson retro...they always respond "huh, Bo Jackson?" Then when I say Nike Trainer SC high...they are even more clueless. Even try giving the style number and they can't figure out how to look it up...this is like 7 different spots I'm talking about.
I feel like that when I call all the footlockers and footactions in the central florida. These people are clueless! You would expect someoneworking at a sneaker store during this time when sneakerheads stop at your store numerous times a day as well as call that they would educate themselves alittle with the product they sell. All they know how to do is sell you cleaner and ask your shoe size. No offense to those on this forum who work there andknow their stuff.

under the radar... No AIR in the title or BO. so you truly have to be vague when searching.
Most sizes gone after 4-5 hours, not instantly. but still, you really have to have internet access most of the day

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-TRAINER-SC...var=&hash=item79126c1458&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

that one started yesterday and by last night, they still had 8.5, 9, and a 13.

this next seller i got my pair from.. i was out on the eastcoast that morning and had waken up early. No mention of "HIGH" in this title so you trulyhave to search very openly.
http://completed.shop.ebay.com/jord...911.m270.l1313&LH_Complete=1&_odkw=&_osacat=0
Most of his sizes lasted through 7-12 hours after being out.

they are out there. no worries guys

I got my 11.5s from that ebay seller Wally is talking about. Big Thanks to Wally cuz thats gonna end up being my first pair delivered. They are deliveringtomorrow.

I also ordered another pair from an online shop.

I pre-ordered one pair for the 125 on ebay like 2 weeks ago but I have a feeling they are gonna be too big cuz I ordered that pair a half size up. Plus whoknows when they are gonna show up. Like eciaccord said that seller is claiming they are gonna get them the end of this week maybe.

Some nice pics up on Crooked Tongues.

http://www.crookedtongues.com/news/single.php?n=781

As for the pre-creased leather, we all know that quality is always going to be suspect, but I've seen some pairs that really shouldn't have made itpast QC. I'm talking leather that looks like it's been chewed up and spat out. I had to really search for two pairs in decent shape (and I'm veryhappy with them), but I would be weary of ordering online, since you don't know what you'll get.

36835d9ce793be96cffea65055618f245cd4887.pjpg

92d15ee3b9c6a05d8b2b2ebf75e35f47ef687a3.pjpg

Originally Posted by POWER OF SOUR

nyc ???????????????????????????????????
Come on b, cut out the immaturity. If I were a mod you would get banned for this crap

Ahhh.....The feeling of Relief! Just ordered my pair! Thanks for the help Wally!!! It's good when people don;t try to charge for info! Very muchappreciated!

laugh.gif
you'd know immediately when ANYPLACE gets it, especially NYC. staypatient.

Onto the creasing issue. I think we all forget how even some of the better leathers aged when being worn. They crease just as bad.

some shots after just one wear. At one point the degree of creasing will plateau.... With the fake leathers, I will say the creasing of the leather is morepronounced as in, the actual material is a bit bumpy and not as smooth as the creasing on the older models.

Some medial side shots:
-shadows really REALLY show this off. almost to a fault.
79535193460e6075cd00c149ba4f961610c6447.jpg

22d3591e4f336c91c269c8a8b670d4d8a499aff.jpg

vs.

nice quality 99 retros
5fc1574d64c1ccb13380a02cc11ce00dbc56187.jpg

nice quality 98 retro
c33159476cc8c4baf335166a24c20c90be7e078.jpg

In closing, don't remember what you want to remember with older shoes. They crease almost as bad or JUST as bad as these latest retros.

some bonus shots:

RED.... BLUE.... Meet your brother ORANGE
e033559f42c16550c52bc476b836a1ec382c09d.jpg

-its been half a decade of searching for the orange 98s, but finally it wasnt meant to be and the 09s will be just fine filling that void.

Set finally coming together. dare I say complete.. 98-00 yellows would be nice but at this point, the new beets may be a nice compliment.
c2e15c4367c3c8bfd5902ce35e9056195e7f01a.jpg

Originally Posted by air max 87

CharmCityKid wrote:

air max 87 wrote:

who cares if they come with creases....
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
right back at you, you act like your not gonna wear
them..... or you guys dont know nikes quailty control by now...
indifferent.gif

regardless of all that, imo shoes coming pre-creased out the box is unacceptable. i'm sure nike loves consumers such as urself that will pay ur hard earnedmoney for that kind of nonsense, but not me. if i'm coppin brand new feet, i want them to look brand new also. they are supposed to crease AFTER u wearthem, not before. everytime i buy shoes, i inspect them til i find the right pair b/c like u said, i'm aware of the quality issues. and who is gon saysomethin to me for doin that?? the employees sure won't.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by air max 87

CharmCityKid wrote:

air max 87 wrote:

who cares if they come with creases....
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
right back at you, you act like your not gonna wear
them..... or you guys dont know nikes quailty control by now...
indifferent.gif

regardless of all that, imo shoes coming pre-creased out the box is unacceptable. i'm sure nike loves consumers such as urself that will pay ur hard earned money for that kind of nonsense, but not me. if i'm coppin brand new feet, i want them to look brand new also. they are supposed to crease AFTER u wear them, not before. everytime i buy shoes, i inspect them til i find the right pair b/c like u said, i'm aware of the quality issues. and who is gon say somethin to me for doin that?? the employees sure won't.
no ones mad at you, ur givin out stone faces cause i voiced my opinion on the subject...... im pretty sure everyone inspects shoes beforepurchase, i do too...... but 99/100 times, dudes gonna buy the shoe regardless...

Back
Top Bottom