Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

whats up tonystarks1? what do you think so far? youre the one and only to ask. With his approval/disapproval, that's your final answer.

what up Wally.....man this retro is on point (the leather is a little eh, but who cares)! The brighter orange makes this shoe POP! I actually picked up twopair, NIKE THANK YOU FOR ONCE DOING A GOOD JOB ON A RETRO!!!!!! And Wally I'm about to post my entire shoe collection....took for ever to do....take a lookin a couple of minutes.

Originally Posted by tonystarks1

Yo, check your local niketown or nike store....I just scooped a pair from Mall of America....$105
eek.gif
THAT HAVE IT THEIR? IM GOIN TO PEEP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninob1213

you NY cats need to calm down. Just imagine A world where NY wasn't entitled to having everything handed to them for the sake of geographic confinements. Yea the BO Jacks may be a big deal but you will get your turn so stop buggin' out. SHEEESH LOL

Hey hey now, its NYC we supposed to get all the kicks before everyone else. Remember that
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

wally or anyone else who got their pair did they have glue stains on them? because sneakraddicts just called me with them in hand and said his main complaintwas a lot of the pairs had a sloppy glue job lol and it looks like its part of the sneaker design. idk I guess its one of those kicks you have to see in personand build your own opinion. oh yeah he's from brooklyn so yall bk cats hit your spots up cause he said his spot just got them in. that's like 8pairsgone right there lol.

Just got the last pair from MODA3. Need more. I think?

Are these really going to hit Foot Locker?

[url=http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt201/Psypha7/d0272ef3.jpg%5BIMG%5D]http://i612.photobucket.c...sypha7/d0272ef3.jpg[IMG][/url]
[IMG][url=http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt201/Psypha7/4ce581d2.jpg%5BIMG%5D]http://i612.photobucket.c...sypha7/4ce581d2.jpg[IMG][/url]
[IMG][url=http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt201/Psypha7/abfccacf.jpg%5BIMG%5D]http://i612.photobucket.c...sypha7/abfccacf.jpg[IMG][/url]

Here's my Bos.... Just got em. Took photos with 3gs so not so great. And for those who wanna know the sky# and where I got and how much heres my receipt.Will post more later......ENJOY!!!!

Originally Posted by psypha

Here's my Bos.... Just got em. Took photos with 3gs so not so great. And for those who wanna know the sky# and where I got and how much heres my receipt. Will post more later......ENJOY!!!!
fixed

well i ordered from moda3 at like 8 oclock this morning and paid 16 bucks for second day air but my order status is pending and not shipped so that kind ofsucks. i wonder if they are pre-selling...

Originally Posted by bknowbles

wally or anyone else who got their pair did they have glue stains on them? because sneakraddicts just called me with them in hand and said his main complaint was a lot of the pairs had a sloppy glue job lol and it looks like its part of the sneaker design. idk I guess its one of those kicks you have to see in person and build your own opinion. oh yeah he's from brooklyn so yall bk cats hit your spots up cause he said his spot just got them in. that's like 8pairs gone right there lol.
minor UNIFORM glue stains on the grey mudguard. im talking you gotta take a second or third look and at the right lighting angle at that, to trulynotice.. and its only on one pair

my pair also has some orange midsole paint that isnt painted too smoothly. ie a small blotchiness. again only on one of the pairs.

The white midsole has a few pin sized specks of orange paint giving the midsole almost a speckle print.

the heel has a weird design flaw on this pair where its a bit pinched.creased where the midsole comes together with the heel.

Outer orange midsole element has a small black stain that water doesnt take out.

again each shoe has very minor small unique "flaws"

with all that said, Id still buy up 100 pairs and wear until I die.

I do want to know if my pair is considered GOOD compared to others or if this is the worst and this is what others are complaing.

ill be back with photos of those flaws for all to inspect
laugh.gif

yeah lol cause he said he's going to check every pair lol cause he doesn't want them to end up like the flint 13retro where the glue turns purpleish.like you said every pair maybe different some may have minor flaws and some may look like a rush job. I have to see them in person to get a final opinion ifcopping or not. I guess I just have a high standard for the auburns because of the ones that came before the 09'. congrats to the ones who have them andare completley satisfied its nice to get that feeling like a kid when you get a new pair and you put them on the dresser and look at them from all angles lmao.

ninob1213 wrote:
you NY cats need to calm down. Just imagine A world where NY wasn't entitled to having everything handed to them for the sake of geographic confinements. Yea the BO Jacks may be a big deal but you will get your turn so stop buggin' out. SHEEESH LOL
I think it's cause it's such an NY shoe. There's just such a history. Everybody in NY was all over theseon the first release and on the retro probably more than anywhere else. I mean, c'mon, orange and blue. You don't get more NY than that.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

ninob1213 wrote:
I think it's cause it's such an NY shoe. There's just such a history. Everybody in NY was all over these on the first release and on the retro probably more than anywhere else. I mean, c'mon, orange and blue. You don't get more NY than that.

Interesting. I have never ever thought of this shoe as a New York shoe. When I think of Bo I think mainly west coast with the Raiders.

I hate working when auctions end, missed a pair for just over retail. 757 wattup...any word? This is a neccesary cop, hope we dont get done dirty like we didon the Atlantics. I want a pair to rock NOW, but if I get just one Ill be happy and pick up a second or third pair off ebay when the hype dies down...if anyonehas a lead in 757 PM me!

I noticed that the right pairs were kinda messed up. I looked at 2 different pairs and both rights toe box were creased. The one I grabbed at first, lookedworn it was that bad. So I swapped out for another right shoe. But these shoes have a vintage look. Like the leather looks cheap and worn out a little. As faras glues spot, mine were fine. The midsole I am vey pleased with. I just know cracking and chipping is inevitable. Overall: Great pick and Worth paying$105.....Oh yeAh

Thank you, NT. Charge send is a beautiful thing. As for this "NY shoe" talk.....every retro there's someone saying the same thing. Volt Uptempos,Griffeys etc. Chalk it up to you East Coasters being a proud people. It doesn't make everyone else any less of a fan. For the record, Griffey Max is aSeattle staple above and beyond anywhere.

If anyone can hook up a 9.5 for retail plus shipping please PM me, I really CANNOT miss these, and 757 has been hit or miss, with a few stores claiming theyare NOT getting them, Atlatics were one thing, but I cannot miss these!!

5883622d41010d81674eee62cf22fa7f5a80a386.jpg

Added some light grey laces to differentiate these joints on the subtle tip... I recall these joints vividly from my youth, and it's a pleasure to own themfor the first time.

Creasing is for real, even with only a couple casual wearings, but c'est la vie -- and the orange rilly does pop in-person...

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

ninob1213 wrote:
I think it's cause it's such an NY shoe. There's just such a history. Everybody in NY was all over these on the first release and on the retro probably more than anywhere else. I mean, c'mon, orange and blue. You don't get more NY than that.
Such a NY shoe? Such a history? What does Bo Jackson have to do with New York?

Did you do some sort of survey? Travel across the country doing inspections of peoples feet
laugh.gif

You do know teams and schools all over the country have orange and blue, including Auburn
laugh.gif

Moda 3 got wiped out huh? I almost ordered em' cause I was so damn excited. After a few seconds later I remembered that I ordered em' from Eastbay. Sooooo now it's just a waiting game.

Back
Top Bottom