Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

a few others here are right. the summer 2010 sc's are supposed to resemble the OG/1998 royal blues and infrareds:
4231554d63c7c4b0504c20cd0621f8e30bc1182.png

-Light mudguard, an even lighter swoosh and then your color accent pieces

Execution is off though.

We need a lighter blue, a non WHITE swoosh, a lighter mudguard on the royal blues.
For the infrareds, we obviously need a true bright red color, and a lighter mudguard color.

We just arent getting the attention to detail at all on those

You're probably right, but I was hoping they weren't trying to resemble the OG's and were just doing another colorway

I think these will come out to be closer to the OG. Some one on another thread posted the catalog Total Orange and real Total Orange. Some difference there aswe know. So lets keep our fingers crossed for a couple months till some more pics pop up.

I gotta get my hands on a 12. I cant even find a store in the 804 that even knows what im talkin about. Dude at shoecity told me that the pics im seein on heremust be someones old pair or some fakes. Cuz had me heated
mad.gif

Those wht/blue and wht/red are very nice.

Eastbay just shipped my pairs. ETA 9/4. Will definitely be rocked on 9/4.

OOOH I WISH I COULD GET MY HANDS ON THE WHITE/GREY PAIR THAT WAS OUT IN 01 WHEN THEY WERE MAKING THEM WITHACTUAL THIN PLASTIC FILM FOR THE "STRAPS"....DAMM I LOVED THAT PAIR... I WAS RUNNING A MUCK WITH THOSE ON THAT SUMMER IN THE SUMMER YOUTH PROGRAMTOUNGIN MADD LADIES DOWN LOL MEMORIES

I got the standard shipping with eastbay. they say 9/10. No rush. More pairs on the way.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I got the standard shipping with eastbay. they say 9/10. No rush. More pairs on the way.

Joined the gold member seeing how I order often from eastbay. Perks is the 3 day shipping. But ya, no rush especially for you since you already got em fromyour other shipment
smokin.gif

Mine were shipped, September 8th

Mine are on their way. Should be here on the 5th!!!!! Just in time for date night with my wife. My parents are coming in town this weekend, so my wife and Ifinally get a night out without the kiddos.

Thanks again Wally. I owe you a beer or Gatorade or whatever you drink.

just ordered my sz 10.5 off eastbay...if i had extra doe i woulda prolly ordered 2...i doubt they gonna last till the end of the day...guess ill just have tobe happy wit the sz 10 i got for 50% off and rock the hell outta them..this 10.5 will stay on ice for the meantime...im definetly gonna need a 3rd pair ofthese tho hopefully i can find somewhere in person and grab for retail or a lil under

We just arent getting the attention to detail at all on those
And most people who are adverse to this opinion think we are being petty, but, it's like we GOT THIS before in 99/00, even with the"retro+" o.g.-like colors they did, so isn't it odd not to expect it again?

- The Orange/blue
- The royal/gray
- The yellow/grays
- The burg/grays
- The carolina/grays
- The red/grays

All were dope on a rope in 99/00. I was working at FLine at the time during sophomore year, and they all sold, with multiple buys from same people everypayday. Everyone rocked polos to match each.

Afterwards, they bastardized the shoe into all kinds of colors and materials for years (i.e. Penny IV).

Now a re-re-release of a shadow of the first retro batch is supposed to be "hurry up and buy!" with a couple more new colors.
smh.gif

I know materials costs a hell of alot more (I have that debates with people on campus all the time on profit margins and decisions on materials), but damn,they could have retailed these at $120 done RIGHT.

It's hard to be passionate about a hobby sometimes... Or better yet, a few select shoes from my childhood...

It's a pleasure to have a "Niketalk" available for times like this. I don't feel like the ONLY over-analytical weirdo!
laugh.gif

Eastbay has them excluded. But if you go through bing, its a 20% off right now. I did a phone order when it was back ordered and there was no exclusion. 25%'cause of the gold member coupon they gave. Gold member all ready paid off after my 3rd order.

You guys really think they'll sell out that quick on Eastbay? I was hoping to snag another pair tomorrow on Payday...

Random question....For those that have been monitoring their tracking on these...What is the weight of your package?

Originally Posted by marley

You guys really think they'll sell out that quick on Eastbay? I was hoping to snag another pair tomorrow on Payday...
i wouldn't take any chances, but you never know

Agh!!!! I'm struggling on my decision to buy a second pair from Eastbay. I haven't received my first pair as they are re-scheduled for delivery onFriday, but I might want a second pair. i know that these joints won't last long on Eastbay so I need to pull the trigger if I really want to cop astocker. AND I'm also buying some HufQuake AM1's too. Aaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhhh! Can't decide!!!

DO NOT TEMPT ME with that bing offer. what is that btw? isnt three enough??? i'm not regretting it now. so ill just have to deal with that later on. lol

DO NOT TEMPT ME with that bing offer. what is that btw? isnt three enough??? i'm not regretting it now. so ill just have to deal with that later on. lol

BING.com
They have stores that offer cashback. Eastbay was at 50% cashback 2 weeks ago. Now its down to 20%. Basically, you use Bing.com's link to eastbay and youearn the cashback. Catch is, you have to wait 60 days to get your cashback. If you cancel or return your order, you wont get the cashback. Some peopledon't like waiting 60 days but at 50% off, i ordered a lot of stuff and I can wait the 60 days to get my cashback. 50% is 50% off whether is today or 60days from now.

Too bad eastbay didnt have these Bo's online when they were having the 50% cashback.

Just waiting for my Eastbay package....kinda late for "summer" rockin but hey in So Cal...its always summer!

Back
Top Bottom