Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by Informerx

Just ordered mine from lacelocked, 5 minutes later got my tracking number. Thanks Mez One.
Same here, they dont mess around huh lol keep up the good work

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i have a couple pairs for retail if anyone is still looking. not tryna buy/sell mods, just looking out.

rigghtttttttt, looking out
laugh.gif

just checked eastbay and they're ready to ship, hopefully i get them by

thursday, i cant wait
happy.gif

I got mine yesterday from FTL, and two more coming in from BeastBay, but if the quality on the two pairs coming is not to my satisfaction, they're gettingsent right back. I had to go through six size 10s at FTL until I found a pair that was up to par, and the left pair was still pre-creased. These shoes areclassics, but come on, Nike. Step up the quality control.

i have a couple pairs for retail if anyone is still looking. not tryna buy/sell mods, just looking out.
laugh.gif
Dude he is just lookin out. He's straight man, he's just asking retail. Lighten up dude, some people are really just trying to help outthe community.

Man everyone is so picky about the quality on these. Man I opened the box, pulled out the cardboard and put them on my feet and hit the streets! I dont careabout the microscopic glue spots or the creases that were gonna be there 5 minutes later anyway. I love these shoes!!! Come on guys, enjoy them!

CharmCityKid wrote:

laugh.gif

since when is retail not looking out?? i guess i should just give them away for free, huh??
eyes.gif
besides, many of the ppl who have ordered these fromebay, lacelocked and other sites have payed a little over retail. so in essence, i guess what i'm tryna say is shut your mouth unless it concerns u son.
wink.gif

btw, thanks marley.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

eastbay order is still open... NOT GOOD

They just charged my card.

I'm keepin my fangaz crowssed.

pimp.gif

I'm a happy human being right now. My card has been charged. MORE on the way. i'll be sleeping on a bed of these by the end of the week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

eastbay order is still open... NOT GOOD

They just charged my card.

I'm keepin my fangaz crowssed.

pimp.gif

I'm a happy human being right now. My card has been charged. MORE on the way. i'll be sleeping on a bed of these by the end of the week
laugh.gif

You're a true sneaker head. gawt damn.

I had the grey/neon/white sc's back in the early 90's (they were actually hand-me-downs from an older friend)
and i loved them like crazy.

These are my first "Purchased" pair of Trainer SC's so i'm just happy to have 'em.

This is an open appreciation... so Good looks, big daddeh.

They sellin like that here in NYC? I havent even noticed cuz I been stuck working and only got out real quick to cop at FTL in Union Sq. I still havent seen emon anyones feet yet. That will probably change within the week with all the school kids goin back

I'm still hopin my pre-order gets straight and comes through. Then maybe one last (4th) pair and I will be set on these.

CharmCityKid wrote:

laugh.gif

since when is retail not looking out?? i guess i should just give them away for free, huh??
eyes.gif
besides, many of the ppl who have ordered these from ebay, lacelocked and other sites have payed a little over retail. so in essence, i guess what i'm tryna say is shut your mouth unless it concerns u son.
wink.gif

btw, thanks marley.

Unless you're my moms, I ain't your son, get that straight. If that's your excuse to justify up hooking cats up for retail, we can say that madcats got them on 50 at footlocker too (possibly you) Thats why I said what I said. It aint that serious. You wanna sell some sneakers, do it in B/S.

Back
Top Bottom