Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Im tryin to cop another pair wit some $25 birthday gift FTL sent me. But most FTL's are either sold out or dont have a 10.5

got a size 9 from moda3 the other day but i just tried them on and they're snug in the toes so i just ordered a 9.5 from eastbay using the bing cashbackoffer

if you use a free shipping code does that disqualify you from the cashback offer? i know that a $ off or % off discount does and the way i interpret it intheir terms of service it seems like any coupon code would but i thought when they began the cashback program you could use free shipping codes and it wouldstill work

i didn't want to risk not getting the 20% cashback so i didn't use the free shipping code

Went to FL 34th St (where i got mine last friday) yesterday n they GONE.

Ud have thought they never hadem people ate these up fast.

Poor girl was still in the doorway holdin tha Black Griffeys though lol that jobs gotta suck
roll.gif

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

swoosh for $63 sounds soo appealing. who wouldnt get these at that price?
I would, if I had a swoosh account.
nerd.gif

On another note, might just go ahead and order these tomorrow, I may just have enough for a pair, if not, I'll be receiving an overdraft statement from thebank.
laugh.gif

Can't wait to get these (on that Emp) cause these will be around for a few of those in my area. If they start to go fast then i'll settle for amilitary discount

they arent listed as a new release or anything when you sort by new, but they are there. search "nike air trainer sc" or use the style code"302346-106"

sizing, some say they fit snug, others say they fit a bit big. to play it safe, I would get true to size, in general. if your feet are really fat, go up 1/2size

I got a fat right foot and my 12 fits nice. Just put them on now that they are all over the place. Third pair might have to happen. Looking for that swooshhook up.

Def. not a half-size up. I'd say true to size or a half-size down, but more true to size than past SC trainer retros (meaning they don't run big theway they used to.) I like my shoes to fit kinda snug, even with the laces loose, and I got both my pairs true to size.

Originally Posted by superfly

Do the bo's have a red nike air tag on the inner sole of the shoes anyone?
Inner tongue....yes.

Sizing. I went with true to size. Perfect fit.

2 more days till my 2 come from eastbay
happy.gif
. i'm feelin like a kidwaiting

for christmas day. im contemplating a 3rd, but i might just wait it out an try

and copp on a discount

whole day goes by, FSR still on eastbay... what do we have here.. do items eventually become un-excluded from discounts? i hate seeing shoes like this fail. itonly re-confirms Nikes notion that these were not retroed for 11 years for a reason.

quantity wise available on eastbay, lets just say, I can spend $27 grand on 250 sz 12s if need be. Im sure there inventory on their website is up to date..With that sort of quantity available PER SIZE, these may be sitting for months.

Im set for life guys:
0ba35902451e60d8cda6c000b15d5c7eb3c8051.png

I could only imagine
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom