Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Man I could be ordering more off eastbay or ndc and still I sit and wait for the pre-order pair I paid 140 for off ebay weeks ago. Man I thought these weregonna be hard to get.

^^i almost did the same thing. but some ds playoff 12s came up on ISS and i hopped all over them, so after that i was in no shape to spend more money on kicks.so i waited and now they are everywhere and i have two pairs coming to me for less than 250 total. it doesnt usally work out like this for me but this time igot lucky.

Ok i think 3 pairs is enough... i can't help myself, the price is right.

Copped 4 pairs off swoosh!!!

Grand total of $252 plus free shipping.

Haha gotta love that discount. You just gotta be patient.

BTW, Chlili 95s just got restocked.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

whole day goes by, FSR still on eastbay... what do we have here.. do items eventually become un-excluded from discounts? i hate seeing shoes like this fail. it only re-confirms Nikes notion that these were not retroed for 11 years for a reason.

quantity wise available on eastbay, lets just say, I can spend $27 grand on 250 sz 12s if need be. Im sure there inventory on their website is up to date.. With that sort of quantity available PER SIZE, these may be sitting for months.

Im set for life guys:
0ba35902451e60d8cda6c000b15d5c7eb3c8051.png

I could only imagine
laugh.gif

Eastbay quantity is not up to date 100%. Ive ordered some stuff before and have gotten an email the next day or 2 stating that my order was being cancelledbecause quantity is not available or the shoes have sold out.

What do you need to do to get a swoosh acct? I am assuming this is some exclusive account that not everyone can get.

Originally Posted by TXCaddyKing

What do you need to do to get a swoosh acct? I am assuming this is some exclusive account that not everyone can get.

Work for Nike, family or maybe a hook up who adds you to their account

Rise from your grave!
laugh.gif

Well, if someone were to buy 250 pairs, Wally would be it...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

whole day goes by, FSR still on eastbay... what do we have here.. do items eventually become un-excluded from discounts? i hate seeing shoes like this fail. it only re-confirms Nikes notion that these were not retroed for 11 years for a reason.

quantity wise available on eastbay, lets just say, I can spend $27 grand on 250 sz 12s if need be. Im sure there inventory on their website is up to date.. With that sort of quantity available PER SIZE, these may be sitting for months.

Im set for life guys:
0ba35902451e60d8cda6c000b15d5c7eb3c8051.png

I could only imagine
laugh.gif
nvtdud.png

Use bing.com. You would have to wait 60 days, but you could save 20% (roughly $5,249.50).

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by TXCaddyKing

Work for Nike, family or maybe a hook up who adds you to their account

Thank you sir.

i just tracked my package from eastbay, they updated it and it will be here

today instead of tommorow
happy.gif

these will eventually sell out but in 2009 i don't think we will see these climb in price like shoes in the past, although sneaker collecting isn'tdead it is not as strong as it once was, a lot of people have been cutting back

Bing played me. I went to the site, logged in, went to eastbay, logged in again, paid, and nothing pending. I should have just used the free shipping code.FML.

^ I thought someone said that you have to wait 60 day or something like that for the savings to reflect no?

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Bing played me. I went to the site, logged in, went to eastbay, logged in again, paid, and nothing pending. I should have just used the free shipping code. FML.
sometimes it takes a few minutes to post to your cashback account, if it doesn't show

up then contact bing

Back
Top Bottom