Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Instead of Bing you can use the following for Eastbay:

coupon code: fitness2

Take 20% off on your orders of $75 or more.
**EDIT** Sorry worked yesterday but they must have changed something.

Originally Posted by pokerpeek

Instead of Bing you can use the following for Eastbay:

coupon code: fitness2

Take 20% off on your orders of $75 or more.
Bo's are excluded from coupons. But 20% bing, you can use on the Bo's.

Just got my pair for under retail shipped thanks to WALLY kudos much appreciated that's a good nt'er there that helps out those that can't get theypairs..99.shipped! Now I'm on the prowl for another pair breaking necks w these tonight...

Maybe I'm blind -- and I know NTer "Cubanbee" revealed legit pics way in advance-- but it sure looks like plastic on the sides in this pic:

[Florida Evans] "DAMN! DAAAMN! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!"

I just ordered from Eastbay but something seems very fishy. I don't think my order is going to clear.

ohhh.. how we forget so easily.

I did a inventory check today and noticed I had some lava ATC retros. These suffer many of the same toebox leather problems as these do. yet back then almostno talk was on quality. These are truly being held up to that keen eye standard that may not be totally fair.. Maybe its the evolution of the nike consumer whohad many years to live and see the bad and now we are finally fed up?

i just got mine from eastbay. i looked them over real quick and i gotta say that

im pretty satisfied with the pairs that i got. they weren't pre-creased like some of the pic's

i have seen. didn't see any noticeable glue spots but i'm sure when i inspect them closer i will

find some minor flaws, but my main concern was the toe boxes. overall im very happy with them

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

how do they fit??..
i think they fit small

i have about 10 pairs of trainer sc's and this is the first size 9 i got that doesn't fit me...gonna have to flip them or maybe return them if i'mable to

edit: i don't know if newer Bo retroes fit the same as these do...the most recent pair i have other than these is the white/royal bluepair that released in '02 i believe

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

ohhh.. how we forget so easily.

I did a inventory check today and noticed I had some lava ATC retros. These suffer many of the same toebox leather problems as these do. yet back then almost no talk was on quality. These are truly being held up to that keen eye standard that may not be totally fair.. Maybe its the evolution of the nike consumer who had many years to live and see the bad and now we are finally fed up?

I have to disagree with you there, there was definitely talk of how horrible the toe box was on those and the leather they used for them. Overall however theshoe was much truer to the original.

I was happy to get my pair, but I need another pair still...I will wait and see what I can get under retail...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I just ordered from Eastbay but something seems very fishy. I don't think my order is going to clear.

explain
Think he's saying that because it isn't showing as pending on his Bing acct. But last time I used Bing it took 2 days for my purchase topop up.

"Wally,"

Some shoes are gonna be held to certain "higher" standards. It seperates the classics. And its fair, for it to be unfair. If that makes any sense.

Especially when, you look at the last retro you purchased (me = the Griffey Maxes and Uptempos), which proves these could have been done better than how theyreleased.

Luke warm fries.

laugh.gif

Got mine today, not completely happy, but mine don't have the glue stains and wrinkles that others have. Same leather as a lot of retros lately with Nike,so you know how that goes. I'm happy to get a new pair though. Wally wasn't kidding about the brightness of the orange. That's one change I like.

Thanks again Wally for lookin out.

Heard a spot here got them in yesterday and they're gone already.

EDIT: FSR left on Eastbay

no problem magic1978. happy i could help and not hinder availability levels like i had thought I would when eastbay released them, since they were apparentlysold out of many sizes back in late July.

also
vault harlem has noted them as being available on their website today.
http://www.vaultharlem.com/blog/

many many options left. I say these sellout within the next month and by christmas, everyone will be fighting for a pair

UPS just came. No complaints from me. Little stuff here and there but I can live with it.

To Cali heads my boy from out there said that a store named "Primitive" or something like that has them for $86 including tax and all that...

He said the store is owned by that skateboard dude Alex Rodriguez or something his name is...

That's a really good price including tax and all that...

Go get em, if they haven't sold out as yet...

The Vault def. Has them in store wit the paper chasers fitted to match...peeped today...was looking to pick up the new play cloths cardigan and crewneck, butthat 3xl is jus a tad too snug...then I saw them on display

Back
Top Bottom