Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Yo! Saw that vid last night on my G1 as I was about to go to sleep....I damn near wanted to get out of bed to go check my pair to see how much better minelooked than that cause I KNOW they didn't look like that video. Thats neither here nor there. Funny "coincidence" though is my pair came from astore in Oregon. I did a phone order since I couldn't find these joints here in Dallas. Because of that, I have no way of knowing if there is a linkbetween where a certain batch was shipped geographically and the quality of the shoes. It's a stretch, but I wouldn't put anything past a corporation.Better quality shipped to Oregon???

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Ive never seen so much complaining about a shoe your gonna wear ooutside. and to places

word, so they should just start making all their shoes just pre-beat the %%*$ up with a bunch of defects
laugh.gif
Hell why don't we apply that ideology to everything, next time i buy a new lex and it comes with pre faded interior and half used tires who cares ill be using the car anyway?
laugh.gif
bro that was a real dumb statement you might want to hit that edit button.
why dude always comparing shoes to things shoes shouldnt be compared too...sure u had a crease or 2 but ull be aight...if it was that big of a deal you would have returned the shoes by now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
your a joke, comparing things to things that shoes shouldn't be compared to? I paid money for a pair of brand new shoes, not a pair of shoes that look like they were beat the +%!+ up . They came Defective, the are OBVIOUSLY defective, and if you think thats ok i wish there were more consumers like you out there we would never have returns for defective merchandise:lol: and a crease or 2? The entire area where the toe box meets the midsole is off= poor craftsmanship. If you want to buy defective shoes for 100+ do you, but telling by your join date on this message board your probably a newbie and therefore don't know or weren't old enough to own a quality nike shoe so just because your part of the herd that buys cheap crap don't try to bunch dudes that been in this game into that group of dudes that just grin and bear it every time nike makes a shoe everyone wants with piss poor quality Its the reason i don't buy jordans anymore, and if it continues with the current crop of retro's ill just stop buying nike products all together.

Ima a newbie if you think i am
laugh.gif
believe what you please...i dont havethe shoes...enjoy yours and have fun dude!

My pair may very well look like the pairs you guys are checking out, I just can care less.. I'm enjoying them too much

roll.gif
The factory workers must be trying on the shoes before they ship themto the states...I am just relieved to finally have these! Came in today!
smokin.gif

i have been wearing a marginal pair from footlocker for two strait days. they didnt look that great coming out of the box, so i just threw them on my feet.they have not creased more than they were when i got them. and i wore them hard, my pair from NDC looks alot better so im good to go. i cant beleive howcomfortable they are too. i thought they would be rocks and cardboard like my other trainers. i also hate the creases on the inside, but f#@$ it, im rollingwith them, my new goal is finding a ds 99 pair in a size 13,

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Although the color is off, anyone that had the o.g.s '98 retros can verify that, even with sneaker cleaner or rain water, the gray mudguard permanently stained and spotted easily.

This new materials on this mudguard = opposite.

*Still pissed at no carbon fiber/plastic side straps. Bastards!!!!!!!*
laugh.gif

Yeah my 98's spotted easily. Right now it's a weird brownish gray color.

Word, thats funny. I had spilled a drink and some of it splashed on the side of my shoe but they were little drops. I wetted a towel and lightly whiped theside of the grey mudguard and patted it dry. the stain went away and the water didn't leave any perminate marks. despite the quality issues I still coppedmines, I actually had to pick out another size 10 because the first pair was looking bad. Even the lady at the register was telling me how everyone wascomplaining about the wrinkles on the shoe..lol. my left foot was cool but my right foot had some creasing on the side but nothing crazy once I put my foot inthem. I just wish I knew that they ran so small. Im a size 10 and my Bo's are a size 10 but they feel like a 9.5, i had to really break them in. Also Ifound a way to get rid of the creasing in the middle of the toe box which made it look like a camel toe. same trick I did to my Aggassi tech challengeII's. something about that leather that makes them crease up like that.

LMAAAOOO @ THE END OF THE VID WHERE HE PUTS THE CAM RIGHT ON THE CREASE AND SAYS "MY KICKS SHOULDNT COME BENTUP LIKE THIS" THAT WAS SOOOO FUNNY BUT I DEF FEEL THIS GUY LOL...I DONT EVEN CARE AS MUCH ANYMORE BUT WHEN I GOT MY PAIR I ASKED FOR ANOTHER AND THEY LOOK@ U LIKE YOURE MAKING THEM MOVE BUILDINGS LOL...MY PAIR IS BENT UP AS WELL MANNN L
laugh.gif
L

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

My pair may very well look like the pairs you guys are checking out, I just can care less.. I'm enjoying them too much

let me know how they are. i didnt even open the box and check
laugh.gif

yoo G good stuff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got mine yesterday and I love the shoe but the quality is very bad. Nike get it together. This shoe is too much a classic to be #$%*ed up like this.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

let me know how they are. i didnt even open the box and check
laugh.gif

yoo G good stuff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm loving em man
pimp.gif

picked them up last night...none of the mentioned defects from what I have seen so far. Gonna try some orange laces in them and see how it turns out...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Thanks for the video trethousandgt. That, out
of the box... no excuse. Period.

Y'all Nike STANS kill me with this 'sneaker baller' contrast, this is a damn message board of sneaker consumers.

Y'all would take a luke warm McDouble back to the counter in a heartbeast. You just don't eat it because "I just paid .99!"

Even that .99 comes with an expectation, and usually not one you created.

Psht.

Reasons like this I stay on my 40%/50% off grind as a consumer.

In the words of MJ, "They don't care about US!"
laugh.gif

QFT.

and
laugh.gif
@ he MJ reference...

Footlocker messed up my order so I just ordered from eastbay, and they still havent shipped.Whats going on ?

Those orange laces look tough!

Might try that look for these when i send joeysole my money for the pair he copped for me
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom