Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

damn. the crease at 20 and 38 second mark is straight up garbage. I had minor creasing as seen just to the right of that and was upset. I cant imagine how youfeel.

im like 10 wears in and havent reached that level of creasiness seen on your ds pair trethousandgt. That is truly some deep deep creasing, barely ever seen ona used for 6 years model, let alone DS. return those asap

That video shows firsthand Nike's nonexistent quality control when it came to these shoes. It's like playing the lotto when you try to get a pair thatisn't already creased.

I've noticed that most retros that I've had quality issues with were made in China. The ones made in Vietnam or Thailand, however, rarely get anycomplaints from me. The quality of the medicine balls (Vietnam) and the SCs (China) are worlds apart.

well i realized why my 11.5 doesn't fit, its because their placement of the padding on the inside shoe on your ankle pushes your foot forward, ive had thishappen on my agassi's as well, the shoe would fit normally otherwise but this padding pushes your foot forward causing your toes to hit the front of theshoe, just a disaster quality wise, called up eastbay and ordered two size 12's hopefully those will come in better shape (they probably won't) but ihave a feeling the size 12's will be too long for me ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Nike @%*?!!

yikes!! those pairs in the vid look pretty bad. luckily neither of my pairs

had that creasing issue. it's a shame though, how such a great, classic

shoe could get the jb treatment

Originally Posted by solezprogression

The more pics I see of these, the less I want them (without even considering the creasing issues). These are a definitely pass for me. Another good opportunity to save some bread between now and the start of next year.

i am not completly happy with my pairs, but that doesnt mean these are a pass. are you kidding. even if the quality is off , they are 105 beans, and this isone of the most classic shoes (non jordan) ever imo. at least nike is throwing us a bone with even releasing these. at the end of the day i am not 100%happy, but i would not sleep tonight if i decided to pass on these

^Thinking like that is exactly why Nike is able to get away with cutting corners with materials and craftsmanship. $105 is still a good amount of money foranybody. When you drop that kind of money on a sneaker, you should be entitled to getting your money's worth and expect of a product of decent quality atthe very least.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

damn. the crease at 20 and 38 second mark is straight up garbage. I had minor creasing as seen just to the right of that and was upset. I cant imagine how you feel.

im like 10 wears in and havent reached that level of creasiness seen on your ds pair trethousandgt. That is truly some deep deep creasing, barely ever seen on a used for 6 years model, let alone DS. return those asap

Oh you better believe these are going back, I called up eastbay and made a complaint they are sending the size 12's out to me with the 20% discount andfree shipping ive never seen anything like this before it looked like someone drove a car over the toe box
laugh.gif

way to go nike for messing up one of your classics.....and to think that you have more colorways lined up for these.....bad start

my eastbay pairs arrive either tomorrow or thursday and if they arent up to snuff, ill be demanding a refund, two more pairs sent with 20% added onto that.

I got lucky with mine, no creasing. My boy said the same thing that you guys did though. He got two pair and he said they looked creased up and like they werealready worn. It's crazy that you get two pair creased up.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Ive never seen so much complaining about a shoe your gonna wear ooutside. and to places

word, so they should just start making all their shoes just pre-beat the %%*$ up with a bunch of defects
laugh.gif
Hell why don't we apply that ideology toeverything, next time i buy a new lex and it comes with pre faded interior and half used tires who cares ill be using the car anyway?
laugh.gif
bro that was a realdumb statement you might want to hit that edit button.

In all seriousness, if the quality is THAT bad, send Nike a message and don't buy them.

That said, we all know that won't happen (as does Nike) across the board. They got us by the balls, folks.

see thats the thing i always find funny.....

"omg they come pre creased..."

"omg shapes off"

"omg etc...."

then......

"omg copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"

if they are so messed up dont buy them......

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Ive never seen so much complaining about a shoe your gonna wear ooutside. and to places

word, so they should just start making all their shoes just pre-beat the %%*$ up with a bunch of defects
laugh.gif
Hell why don't we apply that ideology to everything, next time i buy a new lex and it comes with pre faded interior and half used tires who cares ill be using the car anyway?
laugh.gif
bro that was a real dumb statement you might want to hit that edit button.
why dude always comparing shoes to things shoes shouldnt be compared too...sure u had a crease or 2 but ull be aight...if it was that big of adeal you would have returned the shoes by now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

see thats the thing i always find funny.....

"omg they come pre creased..."

"omg shapes off"

"omg etc...."

then......

"omg copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"

if they are so messed up dont buy them......

QFT

but yet it happens on almost every release.
smh.gif

For real! What are you guys expecting from Nike these days? Quality keeps deteriorating throughout the years, but we all still come back for more.
devil.gif

It happens, because these haven't been released in 10 years.

Something is better than nothing.

These aren't close to being as bad as the Infrared/Varsity Red VI's though

i cant lie, they tuff but the quality is pretty bad, i only rocked mine once n they look like i had em for months
smh.gif

Mine are not bad, but I planned on wearing them until they fall apart (hopefully that will be a few years). I just tossed my '98s in the trash because thehad flip flop heel. They got to be so bad, they were my lawn mowing shoes.

I think Nike should offer a "Mint Edition" with no defects for a premium price.

Any you can buy a new car with imperfections. They are called recalls in the automotive world. Nobody would complain that the seats look like someone set onthem.

you have to take the good with the bad...for the most part everything we got this year had good/decent quality, they may have dropped the ball on these but Idont think they are as horrible as some of you are making them seem...

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

laugh.gif
Hell why don't we apply that ideology to everything, next time i buy a new lex and it comes with pre faded interior and half used tires who cares ill be using the car anyway?
laugh.gif
bro that was a real dumb statement you might want to hit that edit button.
why dude always comparing shoes to things shoes shouldnt be compared too...sure u had a crease or 2 but ull be aight...if it was that big of a deal you would have returned the shoes by now
laugh.gif

I love when dudes on this message board try to get so smart. First off they are being returned, secondly I've had the originals, and then the 98retro's these two pairs are getting returned, and they are sending me two new pairs. If the quality is that bad on the two new pairs those will go back andthat will be that. Honestly I'm not that thirsty for kicks, I've had all of them WHEN THEY ACTUALLY CARED TO MAKE A QUALITY SHOE, i figured I wouldgive these a shot and they came real crappy, if i was that hot up for them i would have just kept the 98 retro's i had, but since i didn't wear themthat much it didn't make sense for me to sit on a pair of kicks i wound up selling for 450 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom