Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

^^ Yes. There is a Bo Knows tee out now. I saw it @ NTNY yesterday. Don't remember price though.
What colors was the shirt? I need to find one...

Couple of things:

1. The shoes just delivered to Champs Sports stores...

2. Bo Knows Tees in Black/Silver/White and White/Orange/Purple will be available @ Champs Sports in appx the next 2-4 weeks...

JM

I just spotted another coupon code for FINISHLINE.COM:

For those wanting multiple pairs in one transactions, or to save a few cents for just one pair.

CSEVEN15P60
-This is good for 15% off a $60 dollar purchase. You save $15.75 per pair. With free shipping applied for both pairs, you are looking at $180 plus tax, for twopairs.

The other coupon code provided was just $15 dollars off a $90 dollar purchase. so here, you are getting the best deal around.

Buying online, you're looking at spending around $190 for two pairs vs. $232-250 via other online retailers..

smh @$120 at PYS.com.

All the Champs stores in the Richmond, Va area are tombstones in malls now.

Black curtains.

Guess I'll tell folks to try Chesterfield, which is the only one left...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

All the Champs stores in the Richmond, Va area are tombstones in malls now.

Black curtains.

Guess I'll tell folks to try Chesterfield, which is the only one left...
Champs closed down in Richmond? I used to live there.
I never got any kicks from there, but I get my Jordan shorts and other stuff from the gym there.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I just spotted another coupon code for FINISHLINE.COM:

For those wanting multiple pairs in one transactions, or to save a few cents for just one pair.

CSEVEN15P60
-This is good for 15% off a $60 dollar purchase. You save $15.75 per pair. With free shipping applied for both pairs, you are looking at $180 plus tax, for two pairs.

The other coupon code provided was just $15 dollars off a $90 dollar purchase. so here, you are getting the best deal around.

Buying online, you're looking at spending around $190 for two pairs vs. $232-250 via other online retailers..

smh @$120 at PYS.com.

Thanks fam, just used the discount on Finishlines website. Appreciate the heads up.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Couple of things:

1. The shoes just delivered to Champs Sports stores...

2. Bo Knows Tees in Black/Silver/White and White/Orange/Purple will be available @ Champs Sports in appx the next 2-4 weeks...

JM
may scoop the tee gotta check it out 1st

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

bo-knows.jpg

NTNY has in a Bo Knows tee. Same layout as this one (except shirt is WHITE & "knows" is BLACK. Nice match for the SC Trainers.
pimp.gif
I went looking for the shirt in the pick up post in the sneaker showcase, but it was in the outlet thread in Nike Retro...

Anyway from reading dudes post the one he's talking about doesn't sound like it matches these Auburn colorway...

I think I am gonna pass on the beets and wait for the Raiders colorway. I think thats gonna be another multi pair cop as it will make a great winter kick.

Trying to wrap my head around why people switch to dark colored shoes in the later months? Is it the norm for East Coast? I can understand snow season and whatnot but as far gloomy weather (rain, overcast etc) we get that pretty much year round. The weather doesn't make me want to stray from white based shoes,though.

No disrespect to those who follow this mind set. I ask because I'm truly ignorant.

I guess people like the brighter colors in the summer since the colors pop in the sunlight. I guess with darker shoes, any blemishes from snow, slush, waterare less visible?

I don't know if it is the norm for the east coast but I have seen this a lot in New York.

But I think the whole notion of wearing darker colors in the colder months extends beyond sneakers; I see lots of adults wearing darker-colored clothes in thewinter and almost 4/5 are wearing a black or dark grey pea coat of some kind. Seeing bright vibrant colors almost looks out of place to me.

That's just my opinion. Maybe you could pose this question in General or Sneaker Showcase.

Back
Top Bottom