Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

is that really the same shoe in the 2nd pic?

Word....kept me out the loop hah....

eek.gif
I wanted these so bad...these sold out super quick in NYC...Hope the yellow and grey ones release too.

Anyone know how the sizing runs on the SC retros? Like I wear an 11.5 in Jordans and a 12 in Kobes and Hyperdunks. I have a feeling this will not be a releaseI get to try on before buying.

A retro done right? tongue tag even has the stitched red nike air... back to the OG DAYS. The brightness. the flair... 3-4 for me .

complaints for years may have me sounding like a broken negative record.

today a moment of
102mgrp.gif

Yes! The grey mudguard looks a lot lighter in their actual pics! These are hittin' mall chains, correct?

This retro looks better than I thought they would(grey is sort of off though). I have the last retro and I thought these would be @%*! like the black/greys.

Might as well add this here.

Three things that would've put these OVER THE TOP.

1. padded ankle collar shouldn't be perforated
c701584d64cec4b54e1a618c6a8c85133eb0f3a.png

2. Strap siding should have a bit of breathability to it and should feature some thick black threads
b9e251f4ae667cafce7b7e4c6060a37783c4626.png

3.Mudguard should have a bit more brown to the grey mudguard.
5011554662c3c3b897a1c828553456f8e1f7b2a.png

Finally, youre complete package:
86925014dd675c0bcd0b845ba6a61ef0c6a18ed.png

vs
Bo_Jackson_Nike_Trainer_SC_1.jpg

I wouldnt even call that close enough as its darn near perfect. its almost pickiness to the whole new level but i thought i'd throw out my quickimpressions on the true differences if anyone out there was interested, even as small as the differences are.

I'm hoping I can get these before August 20th...

2 pairs on sight then more later if I can get them under retail...

they may look good but that doesn't mean the quality and comfort will be right for a lot looks of the sneaker doesn't do anything just cause its aclassic...

Originally Posted by bknowbles

they may look good but that doesn't mean the quality and comfort will be right for a lot looks of the sneaker doesn't do anything just cause its a classic...
They aren't that comfortable anyway

Back
Top Bottom