Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Part of the problem is them cardboard shoe horns that come in the shoe
smh.gif
I take em out as soon as I buy any Nikes.

Also being a fan of tennis shoes my whole life I hate how new shoes smell these days. I used to literally sit up all night and look and smell my new shoes the night I got them.

Things aren't the same but then again nothing is. People that were there, were there.
I leave em in.

And word, if you were there you were there, now you aint, cos that was then , this is now, and we live in the now man, thenow........ya.
smokin.gif

My local Finish Line got theirs this week. I went in tonight to pick up pair number 4 but they didnt have half sizes, only whole numbers so I think I amstopping at 3. On to the Raider colorway.

Finally copped my pair, was excited until I noticed how bad the quality was. Good thing im only rockin these and not actually using them as they were used backthen...

Also being a fan of tennis shoes my whole life I hate how new shoes smell these days. I used to literally sit up all night and look and smell my new shoes the night I got them.
I noticed the smell is different now also

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I noticed the smell is different now also

Me. my girl, and my homeboy said the same thing about the smell.

mannnnn, my girl is a french teacher, but she said sombody would have to pay her to translate all those paragraphs.
smh.gif
but wally if you want any spicificparagraphs done LMK..
been rocking mines for weeks now, hella nice i love them

FYI friends and fam this weekend at footlocker, champs, and footaction and these are not excluded... i know cuz i copped a pair

Originally Posted by you go boy

FYI friends and fam this weekend at footlocker, champs, and footaction and these are not excluded... i know cuz i copped a pair
They were excluded online when i tried to order another pair yesterday.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

almost forgot.. some stuff ive found online over the years.. taking you back to the original:

Tinker Hatfield Sketch:

Air Trainer S.C.
General Mission Statement:
No Great Innovations
But Incremental Improvements
In Existing Product.
Eg LT Wt. (low cen?) P.U. Midsole
Simplified External Web Tech System
Improved Molded Ankle Collar
Improved Forefoot Strap System

The Product Needs To Be Vigriously Tested
for Function and Durability

2e625664c463ccb3c20b05511ba8dabacf4b11b.jpg

-Photo depicts what is likely the original infrared and auburn colorways. A bit different than what has released.

Catalog Scan:
48a15d4568c4c6bc42af209cf47b2fac91e17d0.jpg

-Not this year Bo. My pair would fall apart.

Anyone know French..
French Catalog scans:
ce7155486ccac3bc313a4a28ca996ddf73f6d54.jpg
cdb25694ca6c9c2ccf1bcf34eb861719684032e.jpg
d1d358f14b486abdc12ac3c3b5c2d87bbd574e3.jpg
6ef15d4f66c6ceb82ae53464d4d22a45f458d48.jpg

A look at a 2nd tier Nike Cross Trainer III, a brother of the sc trainer III. It hares many of the same elements as the signature sc trainer III. But carries a life of its own. Cheaper price point too.

d6f256e492630cabc12b8600e423d3256950464.jpg

US Patent image of the sc trainer III:

cc5356f8476f648ccfbbc910b51629eec43a845.png

Aight, I'm going to help you guys and translate it. My english is not perfect, sorry in advance. Before I start, in french, the word "beautiful"or "pretty" or "good looking" means "beau". And we prononce "Beau" like "Bo". Easy wordplay. Bo Jacksonremains unknown in our country as no one here plays baseball or what you call 'football'. Here in France during the early '90s, Nike used tocommunicate a lot on Cross Training shoes as most of Frenchies like to practice severel sports at the same time. That's why in my mind, Air Trainers earnsa lot of respect and recognition for all 30+ years old french nike addicts. 1st Scan : Autumn / Winter 90 Title : "Need something else" Text :"To run, to muscle, to play, to ride a bike, to know is body and a follow a sharp program, which is unique and personal. In one word, to practice CROSSTRAINING. Nowadays, 1 500 000 french folks became addict of it. And before them, 5 000 000 of americans. Based on the success of this Cross Training shoes,this madness is going to last." 2nd scan : "Envie d'être Bo" which can be translate as "Wanna be Bo" or "Wanna bebeautiful". Text : Symbol of a new freedom, Cross Training has a new hero since last year : Bo Jackson. He is an all-star in baseball and football. Betterthan anyone else, he personates this ethic to push away his limits. and he proves it in the new Nike Commercial Ad (on french TV). After b-ball, tennis,running, fitness...We discover this year that Bo in keen on bike, horse riding, surf anf even racing cars. Bo is an example for those who wants to improvetheir game, whatever the sport is. His Air Trainer SC High make people wants to be "Bo". So he will make you to be "Bo" too. Well I hopeyou will understand my words, I don't speak or wrtie in english daily, kinda hard haha. Paix. Wath ATiens crew - Paris - France

Originally Posted by marley

try again... it really depends on the rep really... they can be excluded and it still works... but i got mine in the actual store... so if you have thesearound you at your local mall id check them out because they are not on the exclusion list

who here is gonna wear these to run bleachers like bo in that pic?...my guess? no one...which makes complaints about quality sound even more ridiculous

Originally Posted by gabrielo0

who here is gonna wear these to run bleachers like bo in that pic?...my guess? no one...which makes complaints about quality sound even more ridiculous

so people should spend MORE for a shoe that does less because the quality limits what you can do and just accept that without any extra comments? this is ashoe messageboard. if anything this sort of behavior should not only be accepted, but embraced.

Originally Posted by marley

*EDIT* question answered.

Update...

Bo Knows Tees in Black/Silver/White and White/Orange/Purple will begin to deliver to Champs Sports stores as early as next Tuesday...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Update...

Bo Knows Tees in Black/Silver/White and White/Orange/Purple will begin to deliver to Champs Sports stores as early as next Tuesday...

JM

Thank you sir

Not 2 sound like a noob, but is this becoming a "rumors confirmed" thread?
I enjoy this shoe signatuare shoe far 2 much 2 get hyped about a GR
HoH Bo jacksons?
nerd.gif
alien.gif
devil.gif

Just keep it real, this is not ISS, this is NT
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom