Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

I've had tons of comments from people on these shoes when they see me wearing them...none of them have to do with poor quality...The shoe is beingappreciated by the masses as great for nostalgia...and that is what retroes are all about...

and for the record...these are no way as bad quality as the Retro 4 mars or military blues were....
sick.gif

I've had tons of comments from people on these shoes when they see me wearing them...none of them have to do with poor quality...The shoe is being appreciated by the masses as great for nostalgia...and that is what retroes are all about...
Same thing dudes rocking fakes say...
laugh.gif

Officially retiring from this thread.

Just glad some of you don't work in Beav. OR, it'll be so much worst.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by Kallie Loc

whats up with the BO KNOWS shirt, anything yet??

Yeah as soon as anyone spots them try to catch a quick picture and post it.

Spotted these at Niketown NY. Wasn't really feeling the Bo Knows its white/orange/black., the other shirt is nice tho.

t4wdua.jpg

2hcoi7p.jpg

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

and for the record...these are no way as bad quality as the Retro 4 mars or military blues were....
sick.gif
Either your memory is fuzzy or you never owned/held either of those shoes. There's bad quality materials with minor imperfections(Military's), then there's bad quality with defects/flaws, which is what these are. With the Military's (the Mars weren't NEARLY as bad), itwas pretty much an isolated issue on the toebox area. Little pre-creasing, thin leather, and so on. These SC Trainers are F'd. Almost every pair has aDIFFERENT sort of defect in different areas. Whole toebox folding, dents in leather, gashes, the whole works.

I just recieved my pair today. Even worse than I expected, honestly. There's no other way to describe these other than to say they feel like fakes. Thelittle differences between each shoe, the poor craftsmanship, but mainly the PAPER THIN leather! I've never felt leather this bad from Nike. It folds whenyou touch it. These literally feel like they will fall apart.

Pics..

#!+ is up with the Nike Swoosh? I read some bad things about the spacing between it and the webtech, but I didn't know it'd be that way on the SAMEpair. Look at the gap/perf holes on the left, then the abomination on the right. Ugh. Not to mention the white strip of leather at the toe, pictured here onthe right, doesn't meet the blue leather cleanly and is almost coming loose. To top it all off, peep the white part of the midsole on the right side --doesn't look clean at all. But the soles looked new.

2nibimu.jpg

That's what disappointed me most. Then here's the creasing/folding type %+%@ everyone seems to be having..

23mvpkk.jpg

My question is.. how bad are these? Should I send them back or suck it up? Thing is, I want the shoe, but of course they're not doing to check and makesure the new pair is any better. It would probably be worse.

preach stringer. i wont call it beating a dead horse, as i agree with you. but im through with that phase. i have two in storage, and one to wear.

I would say you are lucky if thats all the damage you had. there may be better or worse out there. I dont think its worth the time or hassle as after a week ofwear, it all subsides
-------------------------------
onto that bo shirt. it's so weird seeing a shirt like that. he has on his low top sc trainer III "bo turf" shoes. gotta love that
img_5659.jpg

Im sorry I have to agree, the shoes are bad, but im staring at my military 4's as I say this. They are no where near as bad.

finally get to pick up my pair this week...

hopefully I'm one of the lucky few who gets a decent pair...

Those shirts are both cool but niether one matches the shoes. Thats just dumb. Nike is screwing this all up.

I guess those shirts are meant for the Beets and Raiders

I also hate how Nike used Bo Knows for Manny

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

t4wdua.jpg
I posted about this tee a while ago, I just didn't take a pic when I saw it. BO in this tee is definitely Safety Orange. (Even though it looks red in the pic) But the knows is black.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I also hate how Nike used Bo Knows for Manny

Where have you been? Nike's used the "Knows" for everything the last few years, from stores with Nike accounts to people like Clark Kent andMayor....why not Manny?

Without actually seeing them in person...I know that Champs stores have coming, right now, to them shirts to hook with the White/Orange and Black/Grey TrainerSCs (and, Black/Grey Trainer 1s)...

Hopefully the colors are closer to the SHOES than the BO KNOWS Tee pictured...they are suppose to MATCH...

JM

ne1 kno where I can cop the Bo Knows Shirt in the same colorway as the shoes?

Peep Juelz

34355910.jpg

Back
Top Bottom