Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Are these a go for this weekends Footlocker Friends & Family? I have a pair that I want to take in for a price adjustment.

You could have just read back a page, but they're excluded, and they don't have many sizes online

Yo wore a pair today... my car is stick shift... you guys don't even want to see the end results of how it turned out...

It looks like I was wearing it everyday for like 6 months straight...

Yo Magic, thanks for letting me know to read a page back but on that same page, someone suggested to try and then another said he did but didn't have anyluck. Henceforth the question was asked. One more thing, there might not be many sizes online but MY size is available so that's why I ask thequestion...Not trying to be a smart@$$, just trying to clarify things. Good lookin with the last part of your comment though.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

All this talk in here about quality, no one these days is going to do serious training in these. They're a casual sneaker, not a high sports performance shoe, hence why NSW produces them

They rock.

The past is the past, get over it.

wow what an ignorant post. Then don't classify these re-retroes as WDWYT shoes, where-as the retro and OGs were true cross-trainers.

And by going by your logic, today's Air Jordan retroes aren't made for basketball, they are WDYWT shoes.

The state of the future is seriously in trouble......

( I know it will be damn near impossible, but I'm going to search long and hard for the first retroes and not settle for these. I saw these and I had to
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

All this talk in here about quality, no one these days is going to do serious training in these. They're a casual sneaker, not a high sports performance shoe, hence why NSW produces them

They rock.

wow what an ignorant post.

And by going by your logic, today's Air Jordan retroes aren't made for basketball, they are WDYWT shoes.
Ignorant is your opinion Einstein.

And yes, this particular model is exactly manufactured for WDYWT.

And they aren't a basketball shoe either, Professor.

sickickz23 wrote:
Modzzilla wrote:

They rock.

wow what an ignorant post. Then don't classify these re-retroes as WDWYT shoes, where-as the retro and OGs were true cross-trainers.

The state of the future is seriously in trouble......

( I know it will be damn near impossible, but I'm going to search long and hard for the first retroes and not settle for these. I saw these and I had to
laugh.gif
)

These shoes are not released now for cross training there a 1991 shoe thats been retroed because of Bos popularity and the popularity of the shoe this ismearly a shoe that looks like its OG mostly not for the purpose of them.

The major thing with Nikes mainly leather shoes now especialy retros are the leather is crap stiff and rather than give n go supple it folds n bends likecardboard.

That is wat makes them look so bad so quickly.

I love this shoe because there tha first Nike Air shoe I ever bought but would never imagine cross training in my retro pair nore should anybody be thinking todo so were 20 years on and technology has advanced greatly why would u buy these for training?

Would u buy other 18-20 year old products n expect them to perform now I doubt it.

This is a sportswear retro not a cross training shoe the soul of the shoe is stripped away and were given wat looks like the shoe we know.

Like Jordan retros now Nike retros in late 90s early 00s were not over produced and not sellout products they were on the low now there instant cash so theyvecheapened tha material and increased profit margins sadly thats business.

Want a decent cross training shoe buy a current shoe with up to date technology same with basketball n Jordan retros they look mostly the same but will nevergive u anywhere near the same performance.

Peace
Scottie

Sheep boy, I tell ya...

The above "WDYW" statement(s) ARE ignorant. If they were made for "WDYW," they would be better quality so they won't look like !%*@AFTER THE FIRST TIME YOU WEAR THEM... Let alone before they even touch your foot out the box.
laugh.gif

Some of y'all in this thread, don't be mad, ISS is hiring...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I wish an associate at a store tells me:
"Dude, yeah, these shoes were just made for WDYW purposes. The functionality was just for the 90s. Get with the times, bro!"

tha argument continues, eff performance, if these will even last a summer I'd be happy. hell 4-5 pairs is necessary if you want a fresh pair for years tocome

do people seriously think Nike cares to put quality into WDYWT shoes? LOL!!!!..... that would be bad business......

good business, bad business...all I can say is that Nike has become such a monopoly that it doesn't care about putting quality products on the market.They've definitely become style over substance.

Just walking into any shoe store and picking up over half of their shoes I just smh and ask 'they want how much for this garbage?'

The sneakerhead in me wants to buy these shoes, but the adult in me refuses to spend hard earned money on low quality products.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Not 2 sound like a noob, but is this becoming a "rumors confirmed" thread?
I enjoy this shoe signatuare shoe far 2 much 2 get hyped about a GR
HoH Bo jacksons?
nerd.gif
alien.gif
devil.gif

Just keep it real, this is not ISS, this is NT
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm surprised to see cats copping 3, 4 pairs of these shoes with the inferior quality.

I guess you have to cop multiples if you want to have any hopes of having a fresh pair after you wear them once tho.

Wow, I really don't know how anyone can argue/defend the quality on this one. I'm hardly one to complain about quality on Nike Retro's, because asmany have stated before, things just aren't the same and won't be. The people who down others for accepting that are rather silly, it's pretty mucha "take it or leave it" situation, like many things in life. Personally I'm usually happy to have a clean pair of my favorite sneakers.

BUUUT...

I cannot remember the last time I saw ANY Nike/JB/whatever release come out this poor. Takes me back to Military Blue IV's, but seems even worse! Sure,there are a handful of good/decent pairs, and a lucky few got their hands on more or less spot-on pairs. By and large though, these things are *!***@! I lookedat a brand new, box never opened pair in Richmond last week, size 11.... it had the dreaded "gash" type marks I've been reading about on the backheel. Actual deep scratches into the leather, not just glue that can be wiped. The toeboxes were okaaaaaaay I guess (you can tell they won't be that wayfor long), but the upper had parts that looked like someone had tried squeezing their foot in without untying the laces or loosening the shoes.

Seriously, what's the deal? Has anyone actually filed a complaint with Nike about this? Poor quality is one thing, but a lot of these seem borderlinedefective (definitely worse than B-Grade).

Back
Top Bottom