Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Wow those look good........
eek.gif

these gonna be a GR right......hopefully i can cop from eastbay.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I wouldnt even call that close enough as its darn near perfect. its almost pickiness to the whole new level but i thought i'd throw out my quick impressions on the true differences if anyone out there was interested, even as small as the differences are.
I'm more pissed that the "plastic" used on the orange part on the sides is a completely new material that sucks.

But oh well. Beats having another '99 pair breakdown on me after 3 wears...

I'm not falling back on hatred toward those retro+ black/greys though. Anyone who claims those are "Raiders" need to be educated.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much...yes yes yes...

Thank you again... you know who you are...

Now I have to wait...

I will still try to get a pair before my birthday on 8/20 though...

About to go and start looking for cloths to go with these...

I have a old Rocawear short sleeve button up that is exactly on point with this colorway, but it is Rocawear but I don't give a +*%! about what's in ornot so I'm going to rock it.

God I hope and pray... pray I tell you... that these sneakers are slept on and sit so I can pick up extra pairs under retail...

I'm with Putting,

Thanx and you know who you are!!! Can't thank you enough brotha!!! Good lookin out for tha o.g. heads!!!!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I wouldnt even call that close enough as its darn near perfect. its almost pickiness to the whole new level but i thought i'd throw out my quick impressions on the true differences if anyone out there was interested, even as small as the differences are.

What happen to your 99's?

I still have mine and they've held up pretty good. What problems I have had(minor cracking) was due to me not wearing them in over a year.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I'm more pissed that the "plastic" used on the orange part on the sides is a completely new material that sucks.

I'm not falling back on hatred toward those retro+ black/greys though. Anyone who claims those are "Raiders" need to be educated.
i concur

Agreed with the HUGE THANK YOU and KUDOS for the love. Just like how a community should be. Have to wait now....

those new photos look great...i was already going to grab 1 for retail then try and grab another pair for the cheap since last time they came out they hit theoutlets but damn with every 1 loving them like this im wondering if these will even make it on sale... i guess we"ll see, i thought the Lava Air Techswere going to sell mega fast too and look what happened.

you guys are making me want to pull th trigger now and sit and wait for them to arrive. The price is is great,but I really do think these will sit. I 'mgoing to wait it out and cop on a 50. just too much other stuff I still have to get and more stuff coming out.

thanks again you know who
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice to see NTers passin info on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good looks on the info Wally...appreciate that. Now can someone remind me how these joints fit?

def. not gonna risk waiting on the 50, but 2 pairs will be copped on the 30 as soon as they drop in my area!!
nerd.gif

^ risk what? these are going nowhere.
pippens,pennys,barkleys,flights,uptempos..all stuck around for the 50,you think Trainers won't?
worse comes to worse(which I doubt),ill cop with a 30
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info Wally much appreciated this is the way it's supposd to be....Now we should all meet up and hold hands while we sing we are theworld....lol

Seems more ppl then i thought got the heads up.. I thought I could sleep and scoop my pairs today........ but sz 9.5-11
tired.gif
Guds looks anyway wally
ohwell.gif

Thank god I didn't procrastinate like I was going to...

Not taking a chance at all...

Can't believe they sold out so quickly...

These aren't going to sit in NYC... I don't think so anyway because when they came out last time every had them or a different colorway...

Thank god I didn't procrastinate like I was going to...

Not taking a chance at all...

Can't believe they sold out so quickly...

These aren't going to sit in NYC... I don't think so anyway because when they came out last time every had them or a different colorway...

Back
Top Bottom