Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

These will be copped on deep discount from a mom & pop around my way. I'm not even mad I wasn't informed about the eastbay deal... I prolly wouldaslept anyway.

I'm still stuck on this...is the colorway more of a Phoenix Suns or a New York Knicks?

I could've sworn in other pics (or maybe bad lighting) that that was blue and not purple.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Sold out so quickly? Did I miss something?

eastbay had them on backorder, but they weren't on the site you had to place a phone order

Damnnation I wish you guys would keep the eastbay deal to yourselves. For every 100 you think your helping there's 10,000 lurkers including resellers readyto hop on this.
smh.gif

%20 off is good deal...but these will most likely be available all over the place soon by end of month...and %30 off is worth waiting for...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Damnnation I wish you guys would keep the eastbay deal to yourselves. For every 100 you think your helping there's 10,000 lurkers including resellers ready to hop on this.
smh.gif
bro, I gave the jump on the info to about 85 people.. just 18 hours later, some sizes if not all sizes are sold out... Nothing was "givenout" until it was already too late.

and again its not rocket science. the style code is known. the coupon code is known. and unless youve already called and couldnt get your size, you couldattribute most of that selling out to the people I messaged scooping up what they needed. Resellers lost out on this one.
happy.gif

anyone that did the eastbay route - what were you told was the shipping date - the rep said 8/4/09, but my confirmation email is 9/4/09

and btw - back when the griffey's dropped - i gave some very public hints (but not specifics) on how to order the way Wally did, a few NTers knewimmediately what to do and were thankful, some politely inquired for specifics - which i gave out privately to all who asked politely, the majority basicallytold me to *%%# if wasnt going to to give them exact details

just goes to show how some people are these days

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Seems more ppl then i thought got the heads up.. I thought I could sleep and scoop my pairs today........ but sz 9.5-11
tired.gif
Guds looks anyway wally
ohwell.gif
sorry man. First 8-9 pages of this thread got that info.. No true discrimination.. all sent out within just an hour. I guess I shouldve been more clear how widespread the "info" was.
damn, i wasn't on the first 8 or 9 pages?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Damnnation I wish you guys would keep the eastbay deal to yourselves. For every 100 you think your helping there's 10,000 lurkers including resellers ready to hop on this.
smh.gif
bro, I gave the jump on the info to about 85 people.. just 18 hours later, some sizes if not all sizes are sold out... Nothing was "given out" until it was already too late.

and again its not rocket science. the style code is known. the coupon code is known. and unless youve already called and couldnt get your size, you could attribute most of that selling out to the people I messaged scooping up what they needed. Resellers lost out on this one.
happy.gif

No hate but like you said it's not rocket science i just don't see the need to give info like this out for free. but I guess I'm just pissed I heldout to get 2 shoes I wanted with the 30 instead of going ahead and getting these since I've known they've been on backorder for nearly 2 months. ButI've known this backorder deal since eastbay went online, hell I was sending in check back in 87 by mail for shoes and waiting 3 weeks for them to arriveso I'm a old geezer I guess.
laugh.gif

No Definite hate but like you said it's not rocket science i just don't see the need to give info like this out for free. but I guess I'm just pissed.
Fixed. Yep you sound pissed and like the old geezer you claimed to be but I can understand wanting to save as much as you can though.

Originally Posted by clezzie

nike-air-trainer-sc-high-white-total-orange-2.jpg

Release: 9/1/09
Style Number: 302346-106
Price: $105.00

Remember Bo Knows
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bo was before my time, but these might be added to the collection.

for some reason dude at footaction told me they aint getting these!!!! could be *%@@#!#!+%#$ b/c doesnt want ppl buying them all but if theyr GR then wth

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

for some reason dude at footaction told me they aint getting these!!!! could be *%@@#!#!+%#$ b/c doesnt want ppl buying them all but if theyr GR then wth

I was thinking that these might be limited because if Wally only gave out the info to selected few then how did they sell out so quickly like that?

If they hit NYC before Beastbay ships me my pairs then I'm going to pick them up to wear on my birthday, but I hope they sit so I can scoop some up ondiscounts and under retail...

But, I have a feeling these are going to do better than the Griffey's did... especially in NYC... last time they released they flew off the shelves...FLEW... I expect the same or better to happen now, but we'll see how things turn out.

Wally how do you get in the info loop? Over a thousand post? Are these going to be all over?

already got my 2 pairs thanks to wally, i cant wait. i'll try and get another

one on fnf if they're still around

What is going on? So all of you guys just called them a week ago and asked to reserve a pair?

Guess I'll be making my rounds at Footlocker soon.

Yaooooooo...maybe its the coco rum and wine talking, but these are soooooooooo clean.....I need these asap...wally thanks again for the info....'preciateit....

2k and bklyn style, holla at me when yall see these...gotta triple up on these....

Easy pass for me. I will only buy shoes I know I would wear and as much as I like these I would not wear them so I will pass. Even though I do not wearsneakers like that no more since I have a business casual job and most of the times it is Kenneth Cole's or J&M, I do wear the sneaks I do have on aregular like going to the gym or playing ball or something. All I have left is my 5 and 6 CDP's, medicine balls, retro 8's, Fusion 5's and my AF3Escapes, I wear them on a regular when I go work out or when I go out which does not involve dressing up. I have no reason to save shoes and if I pay money forthem I am going to wear them. I will get the 180's and that is it for me this year. I guess I am just getting older and really have stepped out of the shoegame. I have passed that on to my daughter's. I will let them enjoy all the latest shoes out now and I will just enjoy watching them. Shoes does not holdtheir value like they did when I was coming up so I will wear the hell outta them and just buy some more as needed, not as every release date.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

I was thinking that these might be limited because if Wally only gave out the info to selected few then how did they sell out so quickly like that?

If they hit NYC before Beastbay ships me my pairs then I'm going to pick them up to wear on my birthday, but I hope they sit so I can scoop some up on discounts and under retail...

But, I have a feeling these are going to do better than the Griffey's did... especially in NYC... last time they released they flew off the shelves... FLEW... I expect the same or better to happen now, but we'll see how things turn out.

Last time they released these did not fly of the shelves they actually hit outlets for 40 bucks, i remember the first time i saw the first retro on the avearound april 98, it was surprising to see them on shelves, no one was buying these, it was all about timbs, af1's, and jays back then

Back
Top Bottom