Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

just got off the phone w/ a nike rep...b/c i was tired of not hearing any info about the Zoom BB3. i asked for release dates in their system. he said a black/white version (presumably the one shown a few posts back via kenlu) will release THIS WEEK! he showed several other cw's that seemed like TBs scheduled to release from Jan-July 2010.

none of it sounds solid to me yet...but let's hope those black/white BB3s do release this week!

Where at? On Eastbay?

I just corresponded with a Nike rep via live chat at NDC, and after I gave her the product number for the BB3 off the Nike Europe site, she said the theproduct shows up as active, but that no US release dates are currently available in the system.

I then asked her if it might be showing up as active due to it already being out in Europe and if there's a chance it won't be coming to the US, andshe said that might be possible.

So, as of this morning, Nike has confirmed to me that the BB3's are "active" in their system, but that no US release dates are available...

Ha, I wonder if an unreleased, unhyped, non-Jordan has ever garnered this kind of attention...? Certainly not by me!

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

never really started salivating for the bb3 until i saw this picture:
zoombb399.jpg

http://www.kenlu.net/forum/headline-Nike-Zoom-BB-3-Blk-Wht-2009-10_45578.html
would match my Black/White Soldier 3's just nicely

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-black-white-6-21.jpg
How does one match a pair of shoes with another.....

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

just got off the phone w/ a nike rep...b/c i was tired of not hearing any info about the Zoom BB3. i asked for release dates in their system. he said a black/white version (presumably the one shown a few posts back via kenlu) will release THIS WEEK! he showed several other cw's that seemed like TBs scheduled to release from Jan-July 2010.

none of it sounds solid to me yet...but let's hope those black/white BB3s do release this week!

good. i will just be patient and wait for some carolina TB's, then ill be done.... maybe some oranges too, and some navys, and the black ones too, andmaybe some Tony Parker BB1s .... please nike put em up on nike id.

Originally Posted by clkru

I just corresponded with a Nike rep via live chat at NDC, and after I gave her the product number for the BB3 off the Nike Europe site, she said the the product shows up as active, but that no US release dates are currently available in the system.

I then asked her if it might be showing up as active due to it already being out in Europe and if there's a chance it won't be coming to the US, and she said that might be possible.

So, as of this morning, Nike has confirmed to me that the BB3's are "active" in their system, but that no US release dates are available...

Ha, I wonder if an unreleased, unhyped, non-Jordan has ever garnered this kind of attention...? Certainly not by me!
Thats what I heard from a Nike rep on the phone a couple weeks back. Nothing in the cue for the USA this year

maybe they just dont have release dates...i know that nike still lists launch dates if the shoes dont have an official release date, but im trying to staypositive.

Since the BBIII seems to be not coming out/for a while, people might want to look to eBay for the BBs. I just copped a DS white/black pair for $47 shipped, andanother identical pair sold for $50 shipped. They are still all over eBay if you look hard enough.

Yeah... there's a pretty poor selection of 11.5's on eBay, but thanks for the advice...

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Since the BBIII seems to be not coming out/for a while, people might want to look to eBay for the BBs. I just copped a DS white/black pair for $47 shipped, and another identical pair sold for $50 shipped. They are still all over eBay if you look hard enough.
Size?

Originally Posted by shaft

Since the BBIII seems to be not coming out/for a while, people might want to look to eBay for the BBs. I just copped a DS white/black pair for $47 shipped, and another identical pair sold for $50 shipped. They are still all over eBay if you look hard enough.
Size?

The one I got was 13.5, the other pair was 14. I can post once the auction is over, right?http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...38708&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_2959wt_1013

Size?

there was two pairs of white/reds up in a 12.5, don't remember if you already have those.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Size?

there was two pairs of white/reds up in a 12.5, don't remember if you already have those.
saw them...not sure about going up half size (even on recommendation)...I am a fan of thin socks when I play, so I hate thick socks.

Still want those low-top Nash's...I just don't know if I would wear a purple shoe.
laugh.gif

haha. yeah if you like the thin socks, stay with your size 12's. i am pondering getting those grey toe lows, but not quite sure about the AF or asian fit.

no updates, i have a feeling we may not see these drop, especially the TB's until march madness.... hopefully they will release sooner, maybe around theholidays.

I checked with my man on the Spring line up and nada.... Damn. Could be a late addition for the NCAA push like The Doc above me stated...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I checked with my man on the Spring line up and nada.... Damn. Could be a late addition for the NCAA push like The Doc above me stated...

Damn, indeed. I was hoping to be able to pick these up for rec league sooner rather than later.

I need someone in Europe to hook it up... I'd pay almost any price under $200 USD for a pair of the black/whites... I have a lot of faith in this shoe.

Originally Posted by clkru

I need someone in Europe to hook it up... I'd pay almost any price under $200 USD for a pair of the black/whites... I have a lot of faith in this shoe.
Don't know if I would spend 200 but there has to be a Euro NT'er looking to do a solid

Back
Top Bottom