Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

Originally Posted by clkru

Thanks VasFinest... glad to knwo the rest of the developed world has access to what is likely a Zoom performance beast while we here in the states get force-fed lunar-garbage...

110 euros = 163 usd, which is too much for a shoe that should be a US GR for $110.00...

Since Nike is dissing the US by not giving these upt o us (yet), I'm just going to end up on the Kobe V bandwagon to get my Zoom fix for hoops shoes, (assuming they come with heel AND forefoot Zoom)
And your forgetting another $30-45 for shipping. So now it becomes a $ 200 US sneaker....I want these but dishing out more then $100-$110 forsneakers for me is tough.

man, those black ones are sweet!!!! if these don't show up by march madness time, i think we are out of luck... i wouldn't mind even paying 140 forsome carolina TB's, but even though the black ones are sweet, wouldn't want to pay too much more than retail tops 120. there is no other shoe at the100-110 dollar price point that can touch this...even shoes at higher pricepoints cant touch this shoe. too bad nike is trying to force feed us the hyperjunk/hyperize crap. the zoom bb1/bb3 shows you that you don't have to pay top dollar for a top performing basketball shoe.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Thanks VasFinest... glad to knwo the rest of the developed world has access to what is likely a Zoom performance beast while we here in the states get force-fed lunar-garbage...

110 euros = 163 usd, which is too much for a shoe that should be a US GR for $110.00...

Since Nike is dissing the US by not giving these upt o us (yet), I'm just going to end up on the Kobe V bandwagon to get my Zoom fix for hoops shoes, (assuming they come with heel AND forefoot Zoom)
I dont think they available in Australia or Canada?
Hey,

They are avilable here in Australia, roughly about $100 or so australian (about $95 us), less if you have a hook up
wink.gif
Only seen a white,red black colourwaythough...........

. Shipping to US is a killer though (about $40 or so)

I actually had a dream about playing in these shoes last night... this is getting sick.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

I have a wide foot and when I got a 9 in Hyperize, I thought it was too much room. Should I go 8.5 or stick with a 9. For the record I went 8.5 in Lebron IV and Huarache 2k4's.

Can anyone hook me up with some websites. I looked at Rmkstore and I think $145 is still a lil too steep.
Sizing help?

never tried on the 3s, but the zoom bb 1s run true.

the black/whites are ok in real life.

they go for about.. $125ish in the philippines, depending on the exchange rate.

Originally Posted by Superputs

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I dont think they available in Australia or Canada?
Hey,

They are avilable here in Australia, roughly about $100 or so australian (about $95 us), less if you have a hook up
wink.gif
Only seen a white,red black colourway though...........

. Shipping to US is a killer though (about $40 or so)

Are they really available for $100 here in Australia? Only place I have seen any BB3's are at kickz101 in the white/black/red and they were going for $200.That's why I decided to get them from RMK store. Could you let me know where they are selling them other than kickz? Thanks

I know I may be a tad premature with this question, seeing as how the HI is not in the US...but will there be a LOW top version of the III?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Had no idea BB3's were out until i just read another thread and someone mentioned them.

wow
Where?!? I've been looking online and there's some website "A2Z" shoes, they all look fake!!! Which they probably are, onceyou look at the prices of all the other shoes. Still can't find anything reasonably priced!! I'm still hunting for some 8.5's!!

Had no idea BB3's were out until i just read another thread and someone mentioned them.

wow
Where?!? I've been looking online and there's some website "A2Z" shoes, they all look fake!!! Which they probably are, onceyou look at the prices of all the other shoes. Still can't find anything reasonably priced!! I'm still hunting for some 8.5's!!

wow

still waiting...... the white/black /red colorway is already marked down on ndc in europe (spain).... hurry up nike....they better show up for march madness.

This just in. Reliable Source. : Nike Basketball will not be releasing these in the states. I may have mentioned this in another thread, but figured I'dkill any expectations we all had for these....BUT there will be a BB4 coming, but Im not sure how they look, although I am told they should be a performancemonster.

i doubt they will look like the BB1 or BB3 since Footlocker wont touch the BBs with a ten foot pole due to sales of the BB1 and those putrid Earth Tone colorsthat had them sitting on shelves and lost them big cake. Buyers arent going to risk losing more.

Those same buyers have no idea how well they perform OR that the Team Colors which weren't released other than on Clearance racks were highly sought after.There's not alot of research after money is lost on initial purchases. Which I can understand.

^^ Well I really need a new pair of basketball sneakers, and who knows how long until we see the BB4, so I am hoping the black/white hit ebay soon at aresonable price. I just dont get how NDC can offer a shoe on their Europe website and nbot the US one.

If its only a Europe release... that means they are only having the Factories drop ship to their Nike EU shipping Warehouses.. not the US ones.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

If its only a Europe release... that means they are only having the Factories drop ship to their Nike EU shipping Warehouses.. not the US ones.
WOW... this is really stupid on Nike's part. I guess lifestyle is much more important nowadays than true performance. I feel bad for those,who won't be able to test these. I've been balling in BB 3's for couple months now and I will definitely pickup at least pair #3 when the time isright.

I guess we won't see any NBA PEs either
mad.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^ i'm so tempted to order from rmk with this europe-only news. do they run true to size?
Yes they are true to size. Little roomy in the toebox, but I like that.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^ i'm so tempted to order from rmk with this europe-only news. do they run true to size?
Yes they are true to size. Little roomy in the toebox, but I like that.

thanks. i like that too. i don't want my toe to get all cramped up during ball.

dang it! i've been waiting on these for my new bball shoes, now I guess it's back to scanning ebay every day praying for some Is to show up in my size(13).

just found these via google search, I have no idea if they are a reliable shop or anything, but it's the best price i've seen for IIIs to the US, $95shipped. http://www.firstsneakers....oes-bb-iii-c-44_144.html sadly, theydon't have any size 13.

kaczalas wrote:

I guess we won't see any NBA PEs either
mad.gif

There would have been some
eek.gif
colourways now there are lessrestrictions on what colourways can be worn.
Imagine what colourways the BB1 could have been in if there were no restrictions e.g.
2zq920l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom