Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

Originally Posted by turk

dang it! i've been waiting on these for my new bball shoes, now I guess it's back to scanning ebay every day praying for some Is to show up in my size (13).

just found these via google search, I have no idea if they are a reliable shop or anything, but it's the best price i've seen for IIIs to the US, $95 shipped. http://www.firstsneakers....oes-bb-iii-c-44_144.html sadly, they don't have any size 13.

that site looks sketchy lol.

I;d just fire whoever thought up the Earth tone colorways for the BB1.. because thats what killed it for retailers not wanting anything else to do with them.

Its prolly the same person who thought up the Multi Million Color Schemes of the Air Force 25 Premium Campaign with the crazy Price Points.

They should be working at Fred Myers right about now. Those in the Upper Northwest know what Im talking about.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

dang it! i've been waiting on these for my new bball shoes, now I guess it's back to scanning ebay every day praying for some Is to show up in my size (13).

just found these via google search, I have no idea if they are a reliable shop or anything, but it's the best price i've seen for IIIs to the US, $95 shipped. http://www.firstsneakers....oes-bb-iii-c-44_144.html sadly, they don't have any size 13.

Yes, its does look a bit suspect. Some things are priced pretty low.

Originally Posted by AntC

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Yes, its does look a bit suspect. Some things are priced pretty low.

not only that; the units in stock and the available sizes clearly give it away haha.

i must say i was really really looking forward to these.... its so very disappointing that such a great performance shoe is not being released here and we arebeing force fed that hyperjunk. guess i will have to look to ebay or other sites. will be interesting to see what the bb4 looks like, but as Rock said, mostlikely won't look like the 1 or 3's which i really really like. guess i should of held on to my extra pairs of TB's that i sold.

Originally Posted by Madkickz

Originally Posted by Superputs

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by clkru

Thanks VasFinest... glad to knwo the rest of the developed world has access to what is likely a Zoom performance beast while we here in the states get force-fed lunar-garbage...

110 euros = 163 usd, which is too much for a shoe that should be a US GR for $110.00...

Since Nike is dissing the US by not giving these upt o us (yet), I'm just going to end up on the Kobe V bandwagon to get my Zoom fix for hoops shoes, (assuming they come with heel AND forefoot Zoom)
I dont think they available in Australia or Canada?
Hey,

They are avilable here in Australia, roughly about $100 or so australian (about $95 us), less if you have a hook up
wink.gif
Only seen a white,red black colourway though...........

. Shipping to US is a killer though (about $40 or so)

Are they really available for $100 here in Australia? Only place I have seen any BB3's are at kickz101 in the white/black/red and they were going for $200. That's why I decided to get them from RMK store. Could you let me know where they are selling them other than kickz? Thanks
Hey,

I picked up mine here at the Nike Factory outlet in Sydney for $70 australian. They are the same colourway up on kickz101 btw.

Maybe mentioned already, but Footlocker Europe are selling the black/white colorway for 90 euro.,, which by European standards, and particularly Foot Locker EUstandards,
seems pretty good value.

They do look a little plasticy n person.

maybe we will get lucky, and the leftovers from europe will show up on eastbay, just like those ugly europe only spizikes did a while back. probably justwishful thinking...

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

maybe we will get lucky, and the leftovers from europe will show up on eastbay, just like those ugly europe only spizikes did a while back. probably just wishful thinking...

Do you mean the Grey ones? IIRC, a large chunk of them were a new production run.

i forgot which color they were, i don't like spizikes, but i know a europe only colorway ended up on eastbay.

Guys its not too far out from christmas sale time and my local footlocker is sitting on a tonne of the whi/blk/reds if they drop in price i'll let you allknow

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Guys its not too far out from christmas sale time and my local footlocker is sitting on a tonne of the whi/blk/reds if they drop in price i'll let you all know

appreciated

Thanks for that.. I may def be takin you up on that offer sir.

Any Navys over in the EU?

Sorry Fellas, I hate to bug you guys. But, I am going to order some online from overseas and I dont wanna order the wrong size.

I have a wide foot, Huarache 2k4's sz 9 were too big, Hyperizes sz 9 too big. Lebron iv sz 8.5 was good.

My issue is I tried on the Lebron soldier 3's and 8.5 was too small. Also, I think I tried on the BB1's and 9 fit good. But that was when they firstreleased a long time ago.

Should I go 9 or 8.5. Thanks for your help. Sorry for bein a nuissance.

Guys its not too far out from christmas sale time and my local footlocker is sitting on a tonne of the whi/blk/reds if they drop in price i'll let you all know
I wouldn't mind getting in on that, too. Please keep me in mind.

Me too Please!!!

Do Footlocker Europe HAVE proper sales?

Footlocker Dublin just put left over shoes with no boxes on a rack marked "sale", and anything else NEVER gets marked down.

Footlocker EU generally does not muck about when it comes to boxing day sale, i've had some tremendous bargains from it

I've not seen the navy's Rock but i have seen the black which is actually real nice............

is there a pic of the blacks in this thread?

*goes on a search*

plus I need my Zoom BB heads to support me and click below.

On my way to 100K sirs.

I went to the Nike Store Factory outlet in Calhoun GA and they had plenty of the white/black/red's going for only $89.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nike Factory Store at Prime Outlets - Calhoun
Suite #2 (706) 625-2626

I told them that folks would be calling, they will ship!!

Back
Top Bottom