Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

Originally Posted by mhsrunner09

As Clutchshooter mentioned, the upper panel looks literally exactly like the 2k3, which is my favorite basketball shoe of all time. That in itself makes me want these. They look great--gotta love simplicity when well-executed.

Is this nike's attempt to integrate those two shoes ala BP? If anyone has that BP collaboration saved (or BP himself), please post.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

BP's offering would be sold out DAY #1 trust me..... This joint is unreal...

coming soon to a greenhills near you
laugh.gif

^^ I'd have to say.

If this came out.. I'd throw out ALL the rules and Cop.. lololol

WITH the BP Watermark you KNOW they'd throw on it..

At least Variant Nation gives credit where its due eh? I remember them doin it to VPR Bullet years back.. Damn where has HE been!!!!???

Just picked up a pair of BB2 from the Friends and Family...God I love those things. I don't think I'll look back, gonna go to the outlet on Saturdayand hope they have more.

I wore the BB3 around the store today, specifically this one
ftwr3671891013dyme8.jpg

My first thoughts are that they run big, I had to go 1/2 sz down than my regular , the shoe offers great lockdown but not perfect like the hyperdunk or theZKIV. The full length zoom unit is very cushy and low to the ground. Reminds me a lot of the BB1 since it's not bouncy like the BB2. Same outsole,perfectly fitting leather upper with some nice patent touches
wink.gif
About theweight I really don't know, they are lighter than all the previous models for sure yet not able to tell the exact weight, would say 14.5 oz. I'm reallynot sure

Originally Posted by Gggggas

I wore the BB3 around the store today, specifically this one
ftwr3671891013dyme8.jpg

My first thoughts are that they run big, I had to go 1/2 sz down than my regular , the shoe offers great lockdown but not perfect like the hyperdunk or the ZKIV. The full length zoom unit is very cushy and low to the ground. Reminds me a lot of the BB1 since it's not bouncy like the BB2. Same outsole, perfectly fitting leather upper with some nice patent touches
wink.gif
About the weight I really don't know, they are lighter than all the previous models for sure yet not able to tell the exact weight, would say 14.5 oz. I'm really not sure

And what store is this? What other colors are out?

I'm afraid that I'll disappoint you cause I live in Greece. The other cw that is out is the all black one.

looking forward to these very much. i hope they don't flip the colorblocking on the TBs like they did on the hyperize/max/shox TBs, but they probablywill... oh well, i guess we can't have everything we want. I still need some university blue TB BB1's in a 12 or 12.5 please help a brotha out.

Originally Posted by shaft

Originally Posted by RockDeep

BP's offering would be sold out DAY #1 trust me..... This joint is unreal...

thanks, rock...those things are unreal.

no joke... i think i need to change my pants... what are those? bb1 meets 2k3 meets bb2...

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

looking forward to these very much. i hope they don't flip the colorblocking on the TBs like they did on the hyperize/max/shox TBs, but they probably will... oh well, i guess we can't have everything we want. I still need some university blue TB BB1's in a 12 or 12.5 please help a brotha out.

Hey Doc...if you mean royal blue, a 12.5 just went for $40, "lightly used"...

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

looking forward to these very much. i hope they don't flip the colorblocking on the TBs like they did on the hyperize/max/shox TBs, but they probably will... oh well, i guess we can't have everything we want. I still need some university blue TB BB1's in a 12 or 12.5 please help a brotha out.

Hey Doc...if you mean royal blue, a 12.5 just went for $40, "lightly used"...

Back
Top Bottom