Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

Thanks for the pics Greg. I remember seeing on the Calendar that BB3's would be making an appearance and wondered would they improve the 2's or go backwith what successful... the BB1. This is def. something I wont let pass me up this go round having to find TB colors in Ross again!!! lol

If they Patent this and make Piping options as they could have with the 2K3 I will poop myself.

These do have a close resemblance to a Combo Fusion BP did with the 2k3 and BB1. Just not as many Mesh holes.

Im excited as hell for these and I know they will be quite the rage in the league again.

Since Zoom is where it's at.

Anyone in europe willing to help out with the white/navy ones? They are available on nike.com united kingdom website

Im guessing the impact protection is going to be the same....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by mt3130

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

For some reason, I feel like these shoes would look so much better with fly-wire. It just looks so...bland.
you have no idea how grateful i am that nike did not put flywire on these. the retail version of flywire is complete BS and kills the transition of the shoe because it flexes in sections because its so many different pieces.
AMEN, thank God they left the whole upper leather. Still need to see some better colorways.
I wasn't a fan of flywire when I first saw it. However, after picking up the Zoom Kobe IVs, I've been highly impressed. Maybe it'sjust the overall design of the shoe that makes it such an amazing performer but I truly enjoyed the shoes' light weight aided of course by flywire. Oh andmy opinion of flywire on these BB3s has more to do with aesthetics.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Thanks for the pics Greg. I remember seeing on the Calendar that BB3's would be making an appearance and wondered would they improve the 2's or go back with what successful... the BB1. This is def. something I wont let pass me up this go round having to find TB colors in Ross again!!! lol

If they Patent this and make Piping options as they could have with the 2K3 I will poop myself.

These do have a close resemblance to a Combo Fusion BP did with the 2k3 and BB1. Just not as many Mesh holes.

Im excited as hell for these and I know they will be quite the rage in the league again.

QFT!

I will be on the lookout for some nice colorways myself. I failed to get the patent TBs with the BB1. Hopefully Nike won't release crappy colorways withthis one.

I wonder how long will it take for Nike ballers to drop the Hyperize poo poo and switch to BBs.

Thanks for the pics Greg. I remember seeing on the Calendar that BB3's would be making an appearance and wondered would they improve the 2's or go back with what successful... the BB1. This is def. something I wont let pass me up this go round having to find TB colors in Ross again!!! lol

Thanks Rock, Nike is probably holding back on these in the US so they can move the other garbage that is currently on sale. They know because of NT and theprevious BB1 thread you started awhile back, people will be all over these.

Dr. D... What are you talkin about.. NT has no power!!! lol

We dont move anything but PE's remember..? lol

My hint to everyone would be let them hit outlets again and leave them rottin on the Footlocker Shelves in the light and get them at 1/3 the cost.. lol

I mean who else do you thin is going to buy a racing inspired shoe for that much at full price?

Who's in? lol

Dr. D... What are you talkin about.. NT has no power!!! lol

We dont move anything but PE's remember..? lol

My hint to everyone would be let them hit outlets again and leave them rottin on the Footlocker Shelves in the light and get them at 1/3 the cost.. lol

I mean who else do you thin is going to buy a racing inspired shoe for that much at full price?

Who's in? lol

I know Rock, we have absolutly no power and are a very small insignificant percentage of the buying public. LOL I say we let them sit so i can scoop them upfor 24.99 like the TB's LOL

I would say lets really do it and start a campaign.. (i joke I joke) but that would actually hurt the retailer more than it would Nike, cause the retailers payfull price and rarely get to RTV (Return to Vendor) ANY products...but should have been allowed not only to RTV the First BBs (due to the colorway) but burnthem to ashes and send them back to Corporate addressed to the person who made that decision to spoil a great design and kill the line that season when itcould have had the Potential to be the best release since the Hype of the 2K4

Thats all I have to say about that.

if nike ever double stack the heel for the BB3, they would be GOLD. but i will keep dreaming.

i still am trying to figure out how nike allowed such wack colorways to be released in the BB1s. so far, all the colorways of the bb3s posted (thanks guys forthe pics) are an easy pass for me. i might have considered the white ones with the yellow swoosh, had they kept the outsole black, and maybe had put a blacktongue and black laces. i really hope they do some nice colorways, they can even do 2k3 colorblocking. come on nike!!! here is a reminder for those of you whodon't know how nice the TB bb1s are http://s400.photobucket.com/albums/pp81/drdamon23/?action=view&current=IMG_8240.jpg

Finally took some time to snap pics

nike-zoombb3-white-volt-22-web.jpg

nike-zoombb3-white-volt-36-web.jpg

nike-zoombb3-white-volt-28-web.jpg

nike-zoombb3-white-volt-34-web.jpg

nike-zoombb3-white-volt-20-web.jpg

nike-zoombb3-white-volt-29-web.jpg

nike-zoombb3-white-volt-31-web.jpg

I'm preying for more nice colorways... hopefully a Mayo PE
happy.gif

I definitely cant wait. I passed on the BB1s and Im waiting impatiently for the 3's. Im prolly gonna get a few pairs.

thanks for the pics. i wish they would have left the midsole black, and maybe had the tongue black with black laces. Need to see some TB colorways though. sofar, none of the colorways that we've seen jump out to me. can't wait for the TB's to drop. i really hope nike learned their lesson from theBB1's

BB3's are popping up on ebay $145 shipped. Not sure if I wanna pay that much though. That was the same problem I had last time, thats why I didnt get anylast time.
smh.gif
(at myself)

real pics of the white and navy TB

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

kinda nice
smile.gif
... they might be copped soon.... after all it's the shoe of the year
happy.gif

Did any of the BB's (BB1, BB2) sit on the shelves? Did they ever drop below retail besides using the F&F coupons?

Greg,

Where the heck can those BB3's be found? Europe only? Those Navy joints are sexy. Let me know...

Nice pics..

The White/Black/Red, Black/Silver and so called "White Men Can't Jump" (posted yesterday) edition are out in Europe and Asia.

The White/Navy is probably out too, but I haven't seen them around. They're available online tho... see here (UK):
http://store.nike.com/ind...rch,searchList-zoom%20bb

The pics above come from ebay seller kixpress, which means they released in Asia.

It's weird we don't know anything about the US release date. It's a shame, cause this shoe is a BEAST. I will be copping a lot... especially sinceI am Zoom Air for life kind of a guy.

Zoom BB (1 & 3) are one of a very few basketball kicks that always deliver on court. No blisters, no pain whatsoever. Pure comfort and performance. I lovethem!
Also, I feel bad for all those NBA players, who are forced to play in the Hyperize crap and can't taste the BB's.

Back
Top Bottom