Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

zoom bb1 is tht great?
dam...i missed out around tht year... had too many ballin shoes... so i skipped it...
dam.... shud start looking for one? lol

isnt zoom bb3 is coming out?

yes, the shoes are that good. there are one or two threads about this shoe already (BB1). http://niketalk.com/topic/142479?page=1 i would def recommend finding some. the bb3s eventually willcome out, but you may be able to find a great deal on the bb1s. i did some shoot around and light drills yesterday in my bb1s and was just grinning at how goodthey felt. most slept on and botched us release ever for a performance bball shoe.

c'mon, Nike... I have a strong urge to buy 3 pairs of these right now!!!

bring on the BB3 to the US market!!!

the III is 10% lighter than both previous versions:

nike-zoom-bb-ounce.jpg

nike-zoom-bb-ii-ounce.jpg

nike-zoom-bb-iii-ounce.jpg

all shoes size 10.

good job Nike!!!

lolol....

Yeah.. maybe this was the first pass at Flywire...but they used strands instead..

All I have to say is once the BB1 or BB3 is put on NikeID and there is a Patent Option..

They will fly like no other.. but I shouldn't expect anything about either shoe to be treated the way it should.

Maybe we would get earthtone options in materials not good for court use.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Rock, thanks for the great pics!!!!! those pinstripped bb1's!!! im speechless. bb2's are sweet too.

Shaft, i think i might have sold you some bb1 tb's or jordans and maybe my pip iv's white/obsidian ndc/nt exclusives a while back, or maybe to your brother. or maybe not...
yep! white/navy (I believe) BB1 and white/navy (see a trend?) PipIV... one and two on my all time great list.

All time great list, you ask?
1 BB1
2 Pip IV
3 Air Vis Zoom
4 Air Jordan XVII
5 Air Up (loved these shoes for some reason)

happy.gif

XanGelicO wrote:

zoom bb1 is tht great?
dam...i missed out around tht year... had too many ballin shoes... so i skipped it...
dam.... shud start looking for one? lol

isnt zoom bb3 is coming out?
Xan, they are IMO simly the best basketball shoe for me (6'1", 185 pounds) out there...

If you wear a size 12, you should look for something else...it won't be any good for you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

lolol....

Yeah.. maybe this was the first pass at Flywire...but they used strands instead..

All I have to say is once the BB1 or BB3 is put on NikeID and there is a Patent Option..

They will fly like no other.. but I shouldn't expect anything about either shoe to be treated the way it should.

Maybe we would get earthtone options in materials not good for court use.
tired.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kaczalas

the III is 10% lighter than both previous versions:

nike-zoom-bb-iii-ounce.jpg

all shoes size 10.

good job Nike!!!
this is great. i just have to wait for better cw sure cop

I am having a bad feeling that those white/navys may never be released in the US. I cant bring myself to spend that much from china especially without a returnpolicy

haha i've had the BB1 BIGGIE pe version size 13 for sale in the marketplace for retail forever since i'm a 12.

I see now why i can't ever get a 12 on ebay you bastards!

Originally Posted by Manglor

haha i've had the BB1 BIGGIE pe version size 13 for sale in the marketplace for retail forever since i'm a 12.

I see now why i can't ever get a 12 on ebay you bastards!
yup. there are a lot of size 12 bb1 fiends on this board, including myself.

Im that fool who tries to snatch up the 11s.... I wish I could find the OG PE BB1s that released All I have are the TBs in a few colors and the BG7's. Ilike that Patent upper.

i would be mad if i hadn't gotten really lucky and found a pair of DS size 12 orange/white 2k3's recently.

Originally Posted by Manglor

i would be mad if i hadn't gotten really lucky and found a pair of DS size 12 orange/white 2k3's recently.
nice.... i need some 2k3's.

I have been balling in the BB3s for a while now and I can definitely say that these are some serious basketball shoes.
The traction is excellent, the cushioning is superb and the heel to toe transition is on point.
These beat the ZKIVs hands down. The only thing the ZKIVs have on these is that they look better and yeah, they're lighter.

for me
they fit true to size.
they are of medium width and i dont have to lace them up real tight to get a good lock down.
these are good to go right out of the box.

Just caught this micro-review in the Sneaker Review forum, courtesy of NTer manilaboyxix.

I gotta get these in the Navy/Whites....

I just gotta... thanks for the review....

I gotta get these in the Navy/Whites....

I just gotta... thanks for the review....

Me too....But heres a couple notes of interest. The colorway is listed in the Nike computer with no release dates. I am scared that they won't release thatcolorway in the US. I really dont want to order them on ebay for a couple reasons-
1. the cost $ 145 shipped is too much for me to spend on sneakers
2. if for some reason i dont like the fit, I would be out $ 60 ( $ 30 each way for shipping). I didnt like the toe box that much of the bb1, felt it wasnt"tall enough" if that makes sense

Im that fool who tries to snatch up the 11s.... I wish I could find the OG PE BB1s that released All I have are the TBs in a few colors and the BG7's. I like that Patent upper.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks to ezpinoy for changing the name of this thread! When I messaged him I asked to add the "Vol. Shoe of the Year!" suffix, but seems like hedidn't believe me
smile.gif
... yet.

Btw... I have just copped the White and Navy TB... $105 shipped... man it's nice to get a nice deal here in Poland for a change. I've been balling inmy WMCJ pair for the past couple weeks... and still loving them to death!

Will post nice pics this weekend if they arrive tomorrow.

Quick question fellows...

I've been using the Lebron VI for hoop & I love them because of the double-stacked, full-length zoom. Does wonders on the court. How do you think theBB3's will compare?

Back
Top Bottom