Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

dang only that colorway?
that was the first one I picked up here in the states
Definitey a clean colorway my friend
Wish I could grab me another pair... =[[

Originally Posted by mt3130

ive seen that thread, but i dont see what it has to do with those shoes in the pictures a few posts up...please explain.

Meant for those clamoring for the BB1's Nothing to do with the III's my man...

Those BB3's are sooooo hot! I hope they are 1) available on NikeiD and 2) feature awesome colorways!

With that sole, I already know they will perform amazingly, much like their older family members!

LOVE THE BB LINE!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by mt3130

ive seen that thread, but i dont see what it has to do with those shoes in the pictures a few posts up...please explain.

Meant for those clamoring for the BB1's Nothing to do with the III's my man...
makes sense now...

BB3 with flywire would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, just don't give us that lunar crap

http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikebasketball/en_GB/

Nike basketball England (GB) and presumably across the rest of the world still freatures the zoom BBII. if you go to that link and click on products. I know astore in Italy was re uped with many BBI colors over the past 6months to 1 year.

Both these shoes have been given alot of love overseas, while getting very little exposure and marketing here.

The BBI campaign launched in Nov 2007 which also included a runner and training shoe with the basketball shoes for the U.S. only, it was full of all of theaforementioned questionable color schemes. Manager at my local Finish Line said the colorways sold terrible and the company had to ship a ton of BBI's backto Nike. Because of this, they never even ordered the BBII's, or only took the colorways they had to.

Basicaly the US just got the shaft on these shoes. SO many nice colorways released across Europe and the rest of the world. If I could buy 30 pairs and ballthese forever I would certainly do so.

If your going overseas anytime soon, you can still find I's and II's for sale over there in much better colorways than we ever recieved.

Instead we get forcefed shoes like the Zoom Blur, Dunk Hoops, flight windmill, and blue chip (not to mention some of the shox released). All in the $80-$100Price range. Thats just a sad thougt in my book. Nike knows BB's are much better basketball shoes, they just decided to give them to the rest of the world.

do we have any sort of release date or time frame for when the bb3 will release?

I these are beginning to appear in stores(in basic black and basic white) for 84.99 but I dont think they are called BBs and they have a visible air pocket onthe bottom.

ftwr3671891713dyzk8.jpg

^ you sure its the same shoe? I've heard of BB knockoffs featuring just heel Air...

I hope the ZOOM BB3 releases sometime (soooooon).

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I these are beginning to appear in stores(in basic black and basic white) for 84.99 but I dont think they are called BBs and they have a visible air pocket on the bottom.

ftwr3671891713dyzk8.jpg
I think you mean the Zoom Dt. They look extremely similar. I could be wrong because the DT's do not have a vis air pocket. You can actuallysee some pics of them on Ebay.

Originally Posted by nahcnam

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I these are beginning to appear in stores(in basic black and basic white) for 84.99 but I dont think they are called BBs and they have a visible air pocket on the bottom.

ftwr3671891713dyzk8.jpg
I think you mean the Zoom Dt. They look extremely similar. I could be wrong because the DT's do not have a vis air pocket. You can actually see some pics of them on Ebay.

Yeah you're right they are called DTs. I thought the guy said BBs
laugh.gif
They looked fairly similar to the BB1s and they had the same price point.The ones I saw did have a small visible air bubble/pocket on the bottom sole. I haventseen them online though.

41-04813-4-04_pdp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom