OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
OOT Structures going FK?

edit: EM

Last edited:
Are the gray ones out? Can only choose the red or blues

It's a glitch on the site. Once you select the Greyscale swatch from the Flyknit page, select a size, and hit add to cart, it asks you to select a color. They need to fix that ASAP unless they're actually about to stock them.

I doubt it's so much a glitch on the site. When you click the GS color swatch there's nothing in the "Select Color:" field. Then when you click the available colorways, the sizes are updated.

.. Unless they're prepping for a restock 
nerd.gif

going crazy looking for a pair of orange racers. had a pair lined up but buyer flaked. i want these so bad im thinking about seeing if i can find someone to trade for my MC racers. kept procrastinating on copping and now market has dried up. :smh: :x  

PM'd you a link to some size 9 oranges. :nerd:

Hello all. I'd like to know from you guys if this certain pair is legit or not. I bought from a guy from Ebay for a reasonable price with good feedback but I'd just like to make sure. Here are the pics 

Hello all. I'd like to know from you guys if this certain pair is legit or not. I bought from a guy from Ebay for a reasonable price with good feedback but I'd just like to make sure. Here are the pics 
Legitimate

looks legit to me. great pick up

Last edited:
Thanks! I ask because I have another pair ( white/black ) but say different things on the tag. But the volts were released earlier so that's why they may be different. 

Copped those Sequoia Trainers from TheCoolShoeShine last night :pimp: :pimp:. Used, but I don't see them in my size too often and I've been fiending for them :lol:.

The only pair left on my "need" list is the Blue Glow Trainers. I wouldn't be opposed to grabbing the Blue Glow/Volts if I came across them for a good price too.

Last edited:
Whats the current market price for uni red racers nowadays?
They were floating around in outlets not too long ago. I'd chat with an NDC rep to see if they're available anywhere in your size. If not, around $180-$200. They're available on Dope Factory in a bunch of sizes for a little over $200 shipped.

Local spot had a 9.5 Volt Racer available when I dropped by yesterday. Not sure if they do phone orders but it's worth a try: 704.377.8786
Just called them - guy said they have the "Nike Fly". His description doesn't seem to match the Volt Racer either. Size started at a 10. Hope this helps someone out!

If someone really grabbed the 9.5 volt racer, props to you 
glasses.gif

I'm not sure if anyone is interested or if this is against the rules on this thread but ...

Gonna return some MC trainers at Livermore nike outlet possibly tonight (if you wanted to pick them up yourself ) unless someone is interested on here .. It's a sz 8.5...

They were floating around in outlets not too long ago. I'd chat with an NDC rep to see if they're available anywhere in your size. If not, around $180-$200. They're available on Dope Factory in a bunch of sizes for a little over $200 shipped.

Nice. Thanks will try that route

I just copped a pair of MC Lunar 1's for 105 shipped. It'll be my first pair of Flyknits. Can't wait to throw them on and see how they fit/feel. I keep missing out on deals for MC racers and trainers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom