OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Finally finally FINAAAALLLY got these in my hand after almost 7 months of excavating the whole internet/running stores accross the country!!!!!!!!! Big ups to NTer Blazen for these, they were "B Grade" so I got them for way under retail. Honestly can't find any, ANY cosmetic defects whatsoever!!!!

Where are all the 10.5 trainers at? I don't wanna squeeze into a 10 or have space in an 11, plus I have OCD.

Anyways, anyone in a 10.5 and have a nice flyknit collection? Feel free to post it so I can get jealous and envy you hahaha

Copped those Sequoia Trainers from TheCoolShoeShine last night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Used, but I don't see them in my size too often and I've been fiending for them
laugh.gif

The only pair left on my "need" list is the Blue Glow Trainers. I wouldn't be opposed to grabbing the Blue Glow/Volts if I came across them for a good price too.
nice cop on the sequoias! i got mine from an nike outlet size 8.5 for $90, now i use them for the gym. 

Anyone here know where I can find the Oreo racers in a 6 or 6.5. Trying to get them for my cousins bday. I'm a secret lurker so excuse me if my post count is low haha.

Copped those Sequoia Trainers from TheCoolShoeShine last night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Used, but I don't see them in my size too often and I've been fiending for them
laugh.gif

The only pair left on my "need" list is the Blue Glow Trainers. I wouldn't be opposed to grabbing the Blue Glow/Volts if I came across them for a good price too.
Was watching that item as well...I would of snatch them up if they were New. Those crease/marks on the sole made me cringe..Nice pickup either way!

You see those red trainers $300+!

Lol I saw those too, was thinking about pulling the trigger but size 10 isn't my true size. Enjoy the kicks bro, sequioas are definitely underrated.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm a US 10 buy have found the white/black trainers in a size US 9, will they be too small or shall i take a punt on them?

Back
Top Bottom