OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Haven't picked up in a while but just got these two in

Last edited:
Might cop the 9's anyway and hit the resale if they don't fit. Tried copping the black/white racers linked earlier itt, money was releasedFrom my account only to be e-mailed saying they were out of stock. Damn :frown:

Copped those Sequoia Trainers from TheCoolShoeShine last night :pimp: :pimp: . Used, but I don't see them in my size too often and I've been fiending for them :lol: .

The only pair left on my "need" list is the Blue Glow Trainers. I wouldn't be opposed to grabbing the Blue Glow/Volts if I came across them for a good price too.

Was watching that item as well...I would of snatch them up if they were New. Those crease/marks on the sole made me cringe..Nice pickup either way!

You see those red trainers $300+!
Yeah I'm gonna wear the hell out of them so the creases don't bother me too much. And I was also watching those Red Trainers. Ridiculous that they went for that much :lol:. Thank God those aren't really on my list or I'd be sick knowing that I'd eventually have to pay that much for em.

Comes out to be $177 with shipping, not too bad, tempted, it's funny because I was lurkin' some chick's Instagram and she had these shoes and I was like I wonder how much these are going for now a days and I see this link.

It's a sign....and it's in my size.
it was still up so i ordered but on my email it says the status is " Item currently out of stock " lol fml 

Just called them - guy said they have the "Nike Fly". His description doesn't seem to match the Volt Racer either. Size started at a 10. Hope this helps someone out!

If someone really grabbed the 9.5 volt racer, props to you 
glasses.gif
Not sure if somebody picked them up but hopefully this helps: They weren't on display. They were with a bunch of last sizes by their door. The 9.5 volt racer was the only flyknit racer/trainer I saw in the building.

If anyone calls back to check ask the associate to check the pile of boxes by the door.

Not sure if somebody picked them up but hopefully this helps: They weren't on display. They were with a bunch of last sizes by their door. The 9.5 volt racer was the only flyknit racer/trainer I saw in the building.

If anyone calls back to check ask the associate to check the pile of boxes by the door.
called and guy said there's nada. 

SL had these older cws (and padded Flash Pinks) for $100 each

Up to an 8 in these (not sure about larger sizes)

Up to an 8.5 in these (not sure about larger sizes)

SL had these older cws (and padded Flash Pinks) for $100 each

Up to an 8 in these (not sure about larger sizes)

Up to an 8.5 in these (not sure about larger sizes)

It's pretty unfortunate that SL doesn't do phone orders. They seem to have all the flyknits I want. 

Collection updated. All under retail. Just need a new pair of Uni Red Racers to replace my old ripped pair.

Put white laces on my black/white Racers and painted the white flywire on my black Lunars. I'll eventually black out the flywire on my black/white Racers as well.
Anyone remember the OP that blacked out (painted black) the tongue and flywire on his black/white racers?

I remember he posted images on NT only a few weeks after the black/white racers were first launched.

I want to try and replicate his customs.

Last edited:
Can't even connect the call smh -__-

Does anyone know if they take orders from Canada? Hoping to cop e a9.5 racer in black

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom