OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Mad late, that pic has already circulated yesterday or the day before and everything's pretty much gone already.

Last edited:

I'm a US 10 buy have found the white/black trainers in a size US 9, will they be too small or shall i take a punt on them?
if you don't buy them for yourself and you help me out. I've been looking for them for a while ! :]

thanks
SL had these older cws (and padded Flash Pinks) for $100 each

Up to an 8 in these (not sure about larger sizes)

Up to an 8.5 in these (not sure about larger sizes)

which nike outlet? SL? 

Via @************** on twitter: Call 4072393663 if you want any of these, they're taking phone orders
thank you! just copped my volts and total orange

Last edited:
Finally finally FINAAAALLLY got these in my hand after almost 7 months of excavating the whole internet/running stores accross the country!!!!!!!!! Big ups to NTer Blazen for these, they were "B Grade" so I got them for way under retail. Honestly can't find any, ANY cosmetic defects whatsoever!!!!
Just got back from vacation here are some of my pick ups this month

trying to use my gift card from nike before it ends tonight.
what laces go into trainers and racers?

i wouldn't mind one
laugh.gif

they gave me free standard shipping code since they messed up one of my orders
im about to post it. cant promise that someone will grab it right now. i promise i didnt use it lol

BIF2DS75Q124219635333

Can't even connect the call smh -__-

Does anyone know if they take orders from Canada? Hoping to cop e a9.5 racer in black

Highly doubtful. I've never attempted it but I don't think outlets will ship cross border or process a Canadian credit card. I know Vaughan Mills here won't ship to the States so I'm assuming the opposite is true with US outlets.

Last edited:
^ This may have changed since, but I've been able to pay with a Canadian card and have it shipped to an address in the US. This was a decade back when I ordered HUF Air Max 87's from an outlet in Cali.

Wouldn't hurt to try asking.

Sigh ... I'm looking for a 9.5 racer or trainer + in any neutral colorway/neo turqoise racers . Anyone have any idea at all where I can cop a pair to Canada? 

Back
Top Bottom